This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

C-130 Hercules FSX Cold/Dark Start

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StreetcarCoke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: C-130 Hercules FSX Cold/Dark Start
    Posted: 04 Feb 2011 at 8:14am
I just purchased the C-130 Hercules for FSX, I want to fly the tutorial from the manual, but I can't get cold/dark start-up and I can't find the flight in the load flights. Do I have to do the whole Cesena start-up and then shut down then load the Hercules?

Any help is appreciated.

StreetcarCoke
aka Ben
papeg View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote papeg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2011 at 4:47pm
That would be the best way to get a cold and dark cockpit.
Greg
BigTex View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigTex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2011 at 1:30am
Load a flight with the Cessna.  Turn off everything and set the parking brake.  Hit the semi-colon (;) key and save the flight after checking the box beside save as default flight.  Then you will always have a cold / dark cockpit every time you load a flight.  If you are in a hurry to fly just hit ctrl-E for auto start.  Enjoy that C-130, it's one of my favorite planes especially for Air Hauler.

Rick
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic