This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > DC-3 Legends of Flight
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Panel and cockpit lights

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christianfletcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Panel and cockpit lights
    Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 7:39am
Hello,

I bought the aircraft here in germany as boxed version, including the expansion pack (Waco-Liner)
Well, it is a nice aircraft and the developers did a good job Clap

But I have a small question concerning the panel and cockpit lights.
There are two switches, located in both overhead panels.
At the left side overhead panel there is a turning knop, called "panel lights ". When I switch this one in " on " position, the cockpit and all instruments are lit up.

At the right side overhead panel there is a second switch, so called "cockpit lights". However, it seems that this switch did not work. I can switch them on and off, but nothing happens.

I read the manuel, but there is no hint, how to get the second switch to work.

Any idea?

Should this issue be  reported as bug?

Thanks & Best Regards

Voice of Reason View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 9:45am
Originally posted by christianfletcher christianfletcher wrote:

Hello,

I bought the aircraft here in germany as boxed version, including the expansion pack (Waco-Liner)
Well, it is a nice aircraft and the developers did a good job Clap

But I have a small question concerning the panel and cockpit lights.
There are two switches, located in both overhead panels.
At the left side overhead panel there is a turning knop, called "panel lights ". When I switch this one in " on " position, the cockpit and all instruments are lit up.

At the right side overhead panel there is a second switch, so called "cockpit lights". However, it seems that this switch did not work. I can switch them on and off, but nothing happens.

I read the manuel, but there is no hint, how to get the second switch to work.

Any idea?

Should this issue be  reported as bug?

Thanks & Best Regards

Christian, you may get help in this forum but the best way to get this and any other techncial issue sorted is to touch base with our tech support team. You can email them via this link: http://justflight.com/faqs.asp?drdProduct=255

As I say by all means use the forum, it's a great place to be, but there's no guarantee you'll get help on specific issues like this.
christianfletcher View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christianfletcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 9:49am
Many thanks for your quick replay.
I will contact the support team Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic