This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Real World Aviation
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Turn the fan off

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GEOFFERS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Turn the fan off
    Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 6:02am
here are some odd things asked by geese {passengers} but I was asked by pilot if we could bump start a {HUCHIN} Wacko GPU http://uk.travel.yahoo.com/p-promo-3360587
It's easy to make a small fortune in aviation. You start with a large fortune.

ShrewsburyFC View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShrewsburyFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2011 at 8:50pm
oh how I laughed, some of those, made me nearly wet myself Wink
VulcanB2 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VulcanB2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2011 at 2:51pm
Looks like a PR piece for "the other worlds favorite airline".

Best regards,
Vulcan.
MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2011 at 9:52am
To be honest, I don't believe most of them. When the cabin crew were asked, they probably made them up for a laugh.

No one is that thick.
GEOFFERS View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GEOFFERS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2011 at 12:40pm
I was on a flight back to the UK as it was hot short runway at deprater they delayed the mail till after we had refuiled.my son 2 at the time aske 'dad why are we landing when we didn't coming' I told him the pilot was on a fuel bonus and it was cheaper fuel at this airport' I was over heard by some one near riot on the plane as most of us had not eaten for a bit with delays the crew did not think it funny.oh how I laughedI did tee heeoh how I laughedso did co-pilot when I told him I was ex RAF. 
It's easy to make a small fortune in aviation. You start with a large fortune.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic