This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Air Hauler > Air Hauler 1 General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 11jovic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: problem
    Posted: 27 Jan 2011 at 8:43pm
i have pilots on my company in air hauler. i have set them to a flight agreed to there time table now how do i find out/wait for till they complete there job? i would like to know because i would not like to lose any money and reputation.

Please HELP ME!!!!!!

1. do there fly the plane themself?
2. how can i check whether ther eon route or what not

P.S Please xplain clearly thank you.
j.staddon
Mickel View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mickel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2011 at 8:52pm
Go to the ops screen.  Click on the pilot on the window on the left.  It will tell you what they're doing on the right.  Or go to pilots screen and check that they're not idle.  Or go to the Ops screen and click on the map view.  Make sure the "Show AI in flight" box is ticked.  Then you'll see them en-route.

Remember that it takes them a minute or two to get organised, then another 30 minutes to load the plane before they leave.  So they won't appear immediately in flight.

Mike
11jovic View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 11jovic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2011 at 8:55pm
i understand that its now 20:53 here i set the flight at 20:37 all there status say there idle???? hmmmm what do i do it shows there timetable but says there idle its been 15 mins to get ready so far and no change :S
j.staddon
11jovic View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 11jovic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2011 at 9:09pm
nope i have waited and nothing has happened so what do i do doesnt say cargo is loaded. im wasting time here i need to do a flight myself.
j.staddon
Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2011 at 10:56pm
AI pilots can take up to 30 minutes to load cargo. If you click on the pilot you'll see their entire schedule with times for each stage.

Have you read the manual? It's all explained there in detail.

If you want instant gratification, you'll need to fly the jobs yourself. Otherwise, AI pilots will stick to their schedule, which is flown in real time.
AirHauler Developer
For AH2 queries - PLEASE USE THE EA Forums as the first port of call.
papeg View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote papeg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2011 at 10:57pm
Try closing and reopening AH, see is that helps.
Greg
11jovic View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 11jovic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2011 at 12:09am
Cheers guys thanks a lot seems to be working ill check tomorrow seems like my alaskan company is working so far ;)
j.staddon
allardjd View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allardjd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2011 at 3:54am
You will also see a pilot icon in the right-hand column of both the Jobs Board and the My Jobs screen, indicating the job is assigned to an AI pilots.  In addition, the AI pilot's name appears in the "Current Pilot" column of the My Jobs screen.  Those things happen without delay once you have made the assignment and confirm that the job is not just "Accepted" but is already assigned to an AI pilot.
John Allard
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic