This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > F-Lite
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

F-Lite Boeing Products

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ulflip2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: F-Lite Boeing Products
    Posted: 17 Jan 2011 at 2:04pm
Thought I would bring this up again just in case the guys at Just Flight have any further information.

Can't wait to complete my Airbus F-Lite collection with the A321, are we going to see a 737 or 757 F-Lite this year?  We F-Lite users really need a mid-range Boeing product. 

I know I've asked this before and there was a hint there may be something going on with this. Smile
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2011 at 2:22pm
I can only hint that you are in luck Wink
ulflip2 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ulflip2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2011 at 2:56pm
Well you made this old Yank happy on this cold winter morning.  Cheers Clap
shmurphy40 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shmurphy40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2011 at 4:06pm
Hi

I asked some time ago about a F-Lite 747-400 but never got a response. Would love to see that.

Cheers Shaun
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2011 at 4:15pm
Hi, no plans for a -400 variant at the moment I'm afraid. We are working through some other Boeing projects this year though.
shmurphy40 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shmurphy40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2011 at 1:30pm
Hi

Thanks. Looking forward to new releases, hope it's a 737.

Regards Shaun
captainfred View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captainfred Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2011 at 3:09pm
If they are anything like the A320 series, save your money. If they are of better quality, I sure hope the MCDU's work better than they do in A320's.
Voice of Reason View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2011 at 6:33pm
Originally posted by captainfred captainfred wrote:

If they are anything like the A320 series, save your money. If they are of better quality, I sure hope the MCDU's work better than they do in A320's.

Thanks for that. Luckily many many people think differently to yourself and the whole F-Lite range not just the A320 series has come in for much praise, hence why we continue to bring more of these products to the market.

As has been pointed out to you in another thread if you'e not happy then get in touch with us direct and we'll swap your product for something else, despite you not purchasing it from us.

Can't say fairer than that!
ShrewsburyFC View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShrewsburyFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2011 at 9:57pm
I find the F-Lite range fantastic, I have many of them such as the DC-10, Airbus collection etc and have no problems with them at all.

Originally posted by Voice of Reason Voice of Reason wrote:

As has been pointed out to you in another thread if you'e not happy then get in touch with us direct and we'll swap your product for something else, despite you not purchasing it from us.

Can't say fairer than that!

and im sorry but you can not get much better than that ^^, fantastic customer service right there^^ .
ulflip2 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ulflip2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2011 at 10:44pm
I appreciate Just Flight understanding that many of us, for a variety of reasons (mine being I don't have the time to spend hours learning aircraft procedures and reading instructions) value the F-Lite product line and I hope they continue to expand the F-Lite offerings. 

So my current F-Lite wish list is for a Boeing 737 and 757.  Then, they the could toss in a 777 and RJ too if their developers are looking for something to do.  Smile

Also, Just Flight is really clear when reviewing F-Lite product information on the web, that F-Lite products are not the complex products some are.  And thank goodness for that, I just want to fly.  Clap

Squibber View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Squibber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2011 at 8:53pm
Hope they work with DX 10Smile
Expatmanc View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Expatmanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 1:26pm
Personally I would love to see an F-lite classic 737. I have the wilco one but despite having a quad core system and 1gig graphics, it just won't work with windows 7. The captainsim 757 is the best aircraft out there IMHO and really isn't that hard to learn, a couple of nights is enough.
jomni View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jomni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2011 at 9:53am
I want a 777 please?
BTW, I like the CLS-made ones. Are they still developing for F-Lite? The non-CLS ones are buggy (A320 series) but I hear a service pack is in the works.
SamR View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer
Chargin' ma lazers!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2011 at 10:29am
Originally posted by jomni jomni wrote:

I want a 777 please?
BTW, I like the CLS-made ones. Are they still developing for F-Lite? The non-CLS ones are buggy (A320 series) but I hear a service pack is in the works.

If you are experiencing bugs, please shoot us over an email to support@justflight.com so we can make sure they are addressed in the future service pack.

Thanks,

Sam

Albert_Bouwman View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew
Commercial Level Simulations

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert_Bouwman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2011 at 1:23pm
"Are they still developing for F-Lite?"

Most certainly yes!
Next project will be released Q2 2011. (hopefully early, but it all depends on testing and bugs etc). Q3 another one, although I am able to say that this one will be slightly different. Its still LITE, but will also have enough systems on board to be classified as medium (not full, but more then LITE especially FMC wise). 2011 will be a good year for CLS fans!
Albert Bouwman
belfastpilot View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote belfastpilot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2011 at 12:05pm
at the risk of getting scornful looks from those FSX purists out there..i hope some of the future products might be FS9 friendly.. :)
richt291187 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richt291187 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2011 at 8:23pm
looks like hopefully were in for some decent add-ons
NotYet View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotYet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2011 at 8:47pm
belfastpilot I understnad you sooooo much - I've seen the DC3 and so on flash past, FSX FSX FSX! I'm thinking of changing just to fly those new add-ons...
Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana.

Imho Idrk so nvm.

ulflip2 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ulflip2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:45pm
Just wondering if anyone has an update on the progress of any new F-Flite progress?
Albert_Bouwman View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert_Bouwman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:43pm
I imagine a new preview (announcement) in June, with release this summer
Albert Bouwman
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic