This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > F-Lite
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

F-Lite Boeing Products

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ulflip2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:32am
Thank You.
ulflip2 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ulflip2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2011 at 12:12am
Hey guys just my onence in a while check in on the status of any developments on Boeing F-Lite products in the near future.  Still hoping for a 737 or 757 lite.  Love my Airbus collection but really need to add the most popular Boeing product (737) in history and a 757 would be nice too.

Cheers and thanks.  Smile
jomni View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jomni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2011 at 4:31am
Originally posted by ulflip2 ulflip2 wrote:

...the most popular Boeing product (737) in history...

Sadly, the most popular Boeing product in history is being eclipsed by A320 big time!!!
http://jomnisgames.blogspot.com
mcomputer7471 View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcomputer7471 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2011 at 3:27pm
is there any more news as there was no announcement in June and it is now July.

thanks
Voice of Reason View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2011 at 6:47pm
I'd say check the news wires next week when we should be in a position to get some news out there.
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcomputer7471 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2011 at 4:31pm
The week is no over and still no preview. I am starting to get impatient. CLS hurry up and tell us what the aircraft is or I will purchase the PMDG 747-400X.
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcomputer7471 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2011 at 4:27pm
You are now almost 2 Months LATE. IT WILL SOON BE AUGUST and still no announcement. I have just bought the PMDG 747-400X and due to its price I won't be buying a new add-on for FSX anytime soon. It will be at least November before I even consider buying another add-on. I am really disappointed with Just Flight and CLS. They couldn't even tell us what it is. It If had been told I would have probably not of bought the PMDG 747-400X. Even though I am an advanced simmer I still like the F-Lite series as I don't always have time to do every checklist. I was looking forward to completing my Boeing F-Lite range, but my hopes have been dashed due to there being no announcement. Are CLS/Just Flight even developing add-ons or are they getting us excited over nothing??? Come on Just Fight and CLS. You are at the point of loosing a loyal costumer. If anyone is reading this from CLS/ Just Flight pleas tell the rest of the team who is developing the add-on, that I am disappointed because there is no announcement. I won't be buying the next CLS/Just Flight add-on because I purchased the 747-400X. If there ever is an announcement I hope the aircraft is DirectX 10 Preview Compatible.

Please Reply

Is it worth loosing a few costumer for the sake of a secret. Just let the cat out of the bag. Think about. Loose Costumers or Loose the Secret.

skydrew69 View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skydrew69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2011 at 10:12am
Any news?  really love the md87 and wanting to know what the new development is!
ulflip2 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ulflip2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2011 at 3:43am
I'm hoping Just Flight is just keeping us all waiting for what could be a great Boeing package.  I've been preparing my wife for the big purchase request.  Smile
Scotty View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scotty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2011 at 9:39am
Guys, we have a few classic airliners in development at present and I am pretty sure that you will be quite happy with them when they arrive. Unfortunately I cannot say exactly what they are at present but I will say that they are from the left side of the Atlantic rather then the right Stay tuned! Scotty.
Scotty

Just Flight Ltd.
ulflip2 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ulflip2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2011 at 1:33pm
Thanks Scotty.  Looking forward to the aircraft from my side of the pond.
ulflip2 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ulflip2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2011 at 3:55am
Just checking on any status reports on this project.  Any chance we see a F-Lite Boeing product for the Christmas shopping season?

Cheers
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2011 at 9:16am
Yes! I just can't tell you which one in particular at this present time.
Not long until we release pics and details though
ulflip2 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ulflip2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2011 at 1:50pm
Thank you.
ulflip2 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ulflip2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 10:42pm
Just saw the 757 Lite in development.  Thanks Just Flight.  A 737 Lite any time?  I know I'm greedy.  Smile
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 11:48pm
A 737 would be great.
richt291187 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richt291187 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2011 at 9:27pm
id prefer some classic jet airliners would love a L1011oh how I laughed
ulflip2 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ulflip2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2011 at 3:07am
Just checking when we will see some updates about 757 Lite and any other new Lite products.  Smile
Concorde216 View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Concorde216 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2011 at 7:05pm

757ShockedTongueTongueTongue

Looking forward to seeing the screenshots!

Would lurve to see a Flite VC-10Wink
Concorde216
"All modern aircraft have four dimensions: span, length, height and politics. TSR-2 simply got the first three right." - Sir Sydney Camm
ulflip2 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ulflip2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2011 at 10:32pm
757 "Freemimun."?  Will this had peaked my interest.  Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic