This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Hardware
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Simulator Project VIDEO ADDED

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 161718
Author
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kessler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2012 at 7:07am
How does the touchscreen usb monitor interfere with the TH2GO?  I've thought of getting a small touch screen for the FMC but use a TH2go with a Radeon.

Rory
Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 4:29pm
Hey Tom,

Last time I was down at Dundee - at the very East end of the grass parking area behind Tayside, I was pretty sure I saw an upside-down front section of a fuselage off a C152 rotting away.

That might make an excellent shell for your pit for an upgrade? Looked like it could be cut up into sections and mounted ok?
AirHauler Developer
For AH2 queries - PLEASE USE THE EA Forums as the first port of call.
TomA320 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomA320 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 4:57pm
Nice idea, Duncan... I think I've seen that one as well, I'm sure it happened during the wind when there was no tie downs, but it may have been another aircraft I'm thinking of.   

ppgstf View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ppgstf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2012 at 4:03pm

Have been away for a while and was wondering if you'd lost interest Tom, have been enthralled by this thread and it seems to have died a death.

TomA320 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomA320 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2012 at 10:33am
Originally posted by ppgstf ppgstf wrote:

Have been away for a while and was wondering if you'd lost interest Tom, have been enthralled by this thread and it seems to have died a death.

Hi, no don't worry, the project has not died a death, I've been pretty busy so not really had much time to do Sim stuff.  I'm pretty much happy with it at the moment, there is only one projector, but it would cost far too much to add 2 more projectors to the set up and for most of the time I use it for instrument flying as I already have my PPL so I don't think I could justify it.   

I'll upload some new pics in the next few days. 

Tom
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 161718
  Share Topic