This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > F-Lite
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A320 repaint Austrian

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A320 repaint Austrian
    Posted: 04 Jan 2011 at 3:27pm
Hello!
Just wanted to show my first A320 repaint in colours of Austrian.
Unfortunately the might textures are very difficult to paint because there is nothing in the paintkit for help.
I can't understand why there are different shadows in the fuselage (see image) although the single textures all have the same colours.
I would appreciate your advice,

best regards,
Christoph

Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2011 at 2:11pm
Hi Christoph,

Unfortunately I don't have a lot of knowledge about repainting, but I pointed the developer to your thread and he replied with the following:

This looks like a layer issue (inversion or omission or wrong blending).

I can’t see rivets or panel lines on JF_A320_T2_LM so he should check his layers settings.

Does that make sense?

Thanks
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
chrissy View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2011 at 6:45pm
Thanks for the reply.
I can't understand why the layers should be wrong cause the textures itself don't show such a phenomenon (see image below).
But would be great if the developer could give a tutorial how to make the night textures correctly because it's nowhere to find an explanation for that.

Best regards,
Christoph

Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2011 at 10:07am
Hi Christoph,

Could you send us a support request and I will try and get a solution to this problem?

http://www.justflight.com/supportrequest.asp?supportProductID=243

Thanks
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
skydrew69 View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skydrew69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2011 at 5:00pm
Looks great to me!!  Fab to finally see a repaint for the aircraft!  Are you going to release this as freeware?
chrissy View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2011 at 1:06pm
Hi!
File has been uploaded now to flightsim.com and should appear soon in the library.
Have fun!

Christoph
jomni View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jomni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2011 at 1:12am
Wonderful. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic