This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > DC-3 Legends of Flight
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

DC-3 Problem with commercal planes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DC-3 Problem with commercal planes
    Posted: 26 Dec 2010 at 2:42pm
Hi

I was given the DC3 legends of flight for a Christmas present, unfortunatly i have a problem, the military planes are fine but the commercial ones have problems with one of the there is extra goastly vertical wings and we have a uniform floating above the plane. When you go internally into the plane no problem.

Has anyone else had or got this problem any advise.

Thanks

Patsy
skyhawk18 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skyhawk18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2010 at 1:35pm
Sounds strange!Confused

What you see, is (probably) a Stewardess and the staircase. A car should also appear in front of the stairs. These effects should only be visible when the aircraft is on the ground, and they are engaged by 2 buttons on the upper left panel.

My guess is that something went wrong during installation. Maybe a re-install will help?....Wink
Cheers!

— Gunnar —
Patsy View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2010 at 3:12pm
Hi

Thanks for advise have done that but not made any difrence still there if i can add a photo on this site i will show you. Any Ideas.

Patsy

Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2011 at 9:25am
Hi Patsy,

Please install FSX SP1 and SP2: http://www.justflight.com/faqs.asp?drdProduct=135#Update303

Thanks
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Patsy View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2011 at 5:03pm
Thanks for that Martyn that work, still cannot get Cargo doors to open on DC can open the emergency door but tried all suggestions to open cargo door. Also when i go to main panel it always takes me to the original old panel that was on FSX when we brought the game any suggestion.

Patsy
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2011 at 8:38am
Are you using Shift + E followed by 2, 3 or 4? That should open all doors on the aircraft.

To use the virtual cockpit, open the main panel view and then press A.
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Patsy View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2011 at 1:34pm
Hi Martyn

Have done that and Shift E followed by 2 opens the mail door and brings up mthe trottles at the same time, with 3 it opens the mail door again and brings up the radio, and 4 again opens te mail door and brings up the gps. none of them open the cargo door.

As for the main panel then press A that just takes me over to the co-pilot

Any help

Patsy

Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2011 at 1:58pm
Hi Patsy,

Please contact our technical support team directly: http://www.justflight.com/supportrequest.asp?supportProductID=255

Thanks
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic