This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > DC-3 Legends of Flight
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Repainting Question **Disregard**

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoughLandings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Repainting Question **Disregard**
    Posted: 21 Dec 2010 at 12:36am
**With some more work I was able to locate the spot I was looking for**

I am working on a fictitious repaint for an FSEconomy group that I am a part of and am having trouble locating the cowl flaps on the texture sheet. This is the Pratt and Whitney model. As you can see in the screen shot, the stripe I have applied to the nacelles is not applied to the cowl flaps. The fuselage was very easy to paint but the vertical stabilizer and the nacelles are quite difficult to figure out because of scale differences and multiple surfaces mapped to one location on the texture sheet.

Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2010 at 9:13am
Just in case anyone else needs to know where to find the cowl flaps, there are located here:

AH_C47_Nacelles_t.dds

Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic