This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Just Chat - General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

COD MW2, Lv56-70???????

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 767nutter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: COD MW2, Lv56-70???????
    Posted: 12 Dec 2010 at 6:51pm
Hi all!

now i only started playing Call of Duty MW2 on multiplayer a few weeks back, and to be honest i love it, ive never played anything on multiplayer before and it is certainly different. I have completed COD:MW2 single player a couple of times over by the way.

But my main question is this; i have gone straight from level 56 to 70, the highest rank their is apparently, yet i dont understand how i did this or what this entitles me to do. i have unlimited killstreak awards now, but i havent unlocked all of my armoury attachments, and i read somewhere for COD:MW1 that this is called the Prestige Mode where i can exhange certain awards etc etc, but i dont know if this possible in MW2, or to be blunt i dont know what the heck is going on or how to use it to my advantage!!

Im hoping someone can point me in the right direction?

Thanks
MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2010 at 7:21pm
Great fun isn't it. I play it loads.

If you want to unlock all of your attachments, thermal sights, silencers acog sights, etc. Have a look in the "barracks" and then "challenges" section. It will tell you what you have to do to get all the fancy kit. Heartbeat sensors, etc, etc...

Smile

767nutter View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 767nutter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2010 at 8:18pm
Yep it is fun! mind telling me your Steam Name? so i can play against you?

I have just had a look and there is a alot of challenges to be completed! some i think are impossible if you are trying to do it deliberately!! accidentily ive completed some, but to do it knowing what you are doing is quite a hard task in my opinion!

but i still do not know how i jumped from level 56 to 70, last time i looked i had about 1,500,000 XP points, i just looked now and i have 2,500,000, i know i havent got that from just shooting people in 24 hours!!
Flightboy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flightboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2010 at 10:06pm
im on 42! drillerkiller11 is me Tongue

Killerboy
767nutter View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 767nutter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2010 at 11:39pm
Originally posted by Flightboy Flightboy wrote:

im on 42! drillerkiller11 is me Tongue

Killerboy

my username is SnakeEyes Big%20smile

there is another player whose username is snakeeyes (spelt just like that) so dont go getting me confused with him/her.

i'll keep a lookout for you anyways Tongue
MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2010 at 9:28am
I'm on 70, and in a desperate attempt to avoid the silly names the kids use, and inject some maturity, I'm called... Martin. Big%20smile

i have gone straight from level 56 to 70

It just progresses as you play, the more kills, the more multi-kills, the more experience you get.

You'll find when you are in a game with hackers you will be down the bottom of the table, as the cheating wall hacking, aim-bot using idiots keep killing you and you missing them.

But hit a game without so many hackers and I find myself near the top. I'm not that good compared with some of the youngsters though. But hey, you never know for sure if they are cheating or not. I suspect those above 25 kills must be hacking.

Carnival is my worst map. You need a heartbeat sensor for it really, the bad guys are hard to pick out. Favella is probably my best.

MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2010 at 9:29am
I'll be on the lookout for snakeeyes and the driller killer and shoot them on sight.
Flightboy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flightboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2010 at 1:49pm
Originally posted by MartinW MartinW wrote:

I'll be on the lookout for snakeeyes and the driller killer and shoot them on sight.

Thats the best name you coukd come up with? dosnt scare me! oh how I laughed and i won a game with 30 kills and i wouldnt even know how to hack! That being said i just did a 45 min free for all game on rust....159 kills 111 deaths Tongue the guy who won it had 539 kills!

Drillerkiller11 ( ah scary stuff  Wink
MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2010 at 2:02pm
Hacker dude!!! Noooooooooobbbb tuber Flightboy dude. Big%20smile

Sounds like you're better than me, any tips?

Whats your favorite weapon Flighty?
Flightboy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flightboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2010 at 9:19pm

Hacker dude!!! Noooooooooobbbb tuber Flightboy dude. Big%20smile

Sounds like you're better than me, any tips?

Whats your favorite weapon Flighty?

oh how I laughed noobtuber is my actual title! i made 48 today Smile and just keep moving is my tip! people try to stand still and camp it out but you get a rare few kills before someone ( me ) comes and grenades you. Faster kills more rewards

And claymores are my best friend Tongue

Noobboy
767nutter View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 767nutter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2010 at 8:49am
You'll find when you are in a game with hackers you will be down the bottom of the table, as the cheating wall hacking, aim-bot using idiots keep killing you and you missing them

that is true, i found the hard that way that you could cheat on multiplayer, as i was crouching round a corner but next to a wooden wall, on Scrapyard, next thing i know im shot. i watched the killcam as i wanted to know where the heck it came from, and all it was the player came out of one the scrapped ( aircraft fuselage? ) looked at the wooden wall and shot at me, no way did he know i was there, in one game two of these cheaters got over 100 kills in 10 minutes.

as said though, mine is spelt SnakeEyes, so dont go getting mixed up!

Carnival is my worst map. You need a heartbeat sensor for it really, the bad guys are hard to pick out. Favella is probably my best.

Do not have that on my menu, did you download it? Estate is my favourite so far, i have learned where the typical player will hide, that seems to be the only map where i spring the most surprises. My worst one has to be Underpass, i just cannot get to the grips with that.

i did find it funny one game though where a player started giving me abuse for having a heartbeat sensor, calling me a noob and words not allowed to be typed here. 
MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2010 at 12:51pm
Carnival is via download yes. Think it's a bit cheaper now, You get refinery too, can't remember what else. I love refinery.

and just keep moving is my tip

Yes, well I don't like doing that you see, especially in hardcore team death match. I don't usually play free for all. I'll give it a go later.

Flightboy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flightboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2010 at 7:50pm

Carnival is via download yes. Think it's a bit cheaper now, You get refinery too, can't remember what else. I love refinery.

and just keep moving is my tip

Yes, well I don't like doing that you see, especially in hardcore team death match. I don't usually play free for all. I'll give it a go later.

Carnival is a good map, the rocket tower is great untill you kill enouth people they come to kill you just because your annoying rather than a easy kill oh%20how%20I%20laughed

I made level 50 tonight but i had 3 guys all screaming about me being a camper, said i was hacking walls and then when i only got 3 kills in the next game i did badly just so they didnt report me for hacking oh%20how%20I%20laughed CANT WINTongue

Flightboy
MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2010 at 8:00pm
That tower is a death trap. Climb the ladder, shoot a couple, and they spot you and fill you with lead.

I reckon Flighty's using an aimbot. Wink

I'm off to have a go now, see ya later noob tubers. Thumbs%20Up
Flightboy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flightboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2010 at 8:05pm

That tower is a death trap. Climb the ladder, shoot a couple, and they spot you and fill you with lead.

I reckon Flighty's using an aimbot. Wink

I'm off to have a go now, see ya later noob tubers. Thumbs%20Up

Am i heck! claymore at the bottom to kill whoever it is that gets annoyed enouth to come get me first Tongue

Flightboy
767nutter View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 767nutter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2010 at 9:34pm
im not a big fan of free-for-all to be honest, i like working within a team, though it does annoy me sometimes when you play team deathmatch that everyone just seems to split and go different ways, no working together or anything,
VulcanB2 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VulcanB2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2010 at 11:48pm
Quote though it does annoy me sometimes when you play team deathmatch that everyone just seems to split and go different ways, no working together or anything

Same here. Kinda misses the point of "team".

Best regards,
Vulcan.
767nutter View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 767nutter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 12:06am
Originally posted by VulcanB2 VulcanB2 wrote:

Quote though it does annoy me sometimes when you play team deathmatch that everyone just seems to split and go different ways, no working together or anything

Same here. Kinda misses the point of "team".

Best regards,
Vulcan.

Especially Ground War:Domination.

example;

''X'' im near C need help to secure.

ignores me then i die and we miss our opportinity to capture a area. Thumbs%20Down
Flightboy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flightboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by 767nutter 767nutter wrote:

im not a big fan of free-for-all to be honest, i like working within a team, though it does annoy me sometimes when you play team deathmatch that everyone just seems to split and go different ways, no working together or anything,

Death match is ok if people have mics :) usually there are 2-3 i can link up with but the rest just run off which is baffles me oh how I laughed

Flightboy
MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2010 at 1:48pm
Am i heck! claymore at the bottom to kill whoever it is that gets annoyed enouth to come get me first Tongue

Doesn't work on team deathmatch flighty. They don't climb the ladder after you. Once you shoot, they spot you and a hail of lead hits the top of the tower.

Free for all is for babies. Easier to get high scores. Team deathmatch is for men.

Scored the most on our team yesterday... but our team lost. Big%20smile

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic