This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Just Chat - General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

COD MW2, Lv56-70???????

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flightboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2011 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by 767nutter 767nutter wrote:

Camper!

says you!! oh%20how%20I%20laughed ;

get your 7 kill streak then lay down somewhere as out of sight as possible, bring in your harriers wait untill you get another 4 kills and then enjoy the chopper gunner! if you dont get 14 kills with that then you dont deserve a nuke anyway Tongue
killstreak rewards do not count towards your killstreak so your camping to get your next reward oh%20how%20I%20laughed

Not camping as im not killing anyone the harriers will do that Tongue usually 2 kills when they bomb and the hovering one will get the other 2 i need. I just sit and stay out of peoples way untill they do unless they are shot down then i camp for a couple of kills

saying that i have to be quick with the chopper as someone always tends to kill me eventually esp on rust ( oddy never on terminal )

Flightboy
767nutter View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 767nutter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2011 at 7:54pm
Originally posted by Flightboy Flightboy wrote:

Originally posted by 767nutter 767nutter wrote:

Camper!

says you!! oh%20how%20I%20laughed ;

get your 7 kill streak then lay down somewhere as out of sight as possible, bring in your harriers wait untill you get another 4 kills and then enjoy the chopper gunner! if you dont get 14 kills with that then you dont deserve a nuke anyway Tongue
killstreak rewards do not count towards your killstreak so your camping to get your next reward oh%20how%20I%20laughed

Not camping as im not killing anyone the harriers will do that Tongue usually 2 kills when they bomb and the hovering one will get the other 2 i need. I just sit and stay out of peoples way untill they do unless they are shot down then i camp for a couple of kills

saying that i have to be quick with the chopper as someone always tends to kill me eventually esp on rust ( oddy never on terminal )

Flightboy

im confused, it says that the kills you get from your rewards do not count towards your killstreak, so how can the harriers get you the chopper?
Flightboy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flightboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2011 at 8:46pm
No killstreak rewards count towards your killstreak, anything from CARE PACKAGES do not Thumbs%20Up

so i get a 7 kill streak, hide lets the harriers get 4 more ( 11kills ) then let the chopper get the rest (25)

Flightboy
767nutter View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 767nutter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2011 at 11:19pm
Originally posted by Flightboy Flightboy wrote:

No killstreak rewards count towards your killstreak, anything from CARE PACKAGES do not Thumbs%20Up

so i get a 7 kill streak, hide lets the harriers get 4 more ( 11kills ) then let the chopper get the rest (25)

Flightboy

ah gotcha! Thumbs%20Up
767nutter View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 767nutter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2011 at 10:53pm

sorry to drag up a old topic, but i realised what had happened to my first level that made me go from level 56 to 70, i entered a hacked game, happened again to me just now, my 2nd prestige i was on level 53, went into a game, found it had been modded, left straight away but didnt stop my account from going straight to level 70, this has unlocked all my killstreaks but fortunately not all my titles and emblems,

as you can imagine though this has really [Language not suitable for anyone AngryWink

all i can  do now is prestige onto the 3rd level, however this got me thinking, of all the people who play multiplayer, what percentage of them have actually got to the 10th prestige without cheating or entering a hacked game through no fault of their own??
FSaddict View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FSaddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2011 at 10:56pm
I know someone. Took him months to do!
MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2011 at 11:15am
By the way, the developer is currently working on a patch to fix the hacking!

Don't know how successful it'll be, or how long it will take the hackers to find a way round it, but we can hope.

Personally, I'm having great fun with the AUG HBAR at the moment. Powerfull, accurate, great weapon. You need the pistol grip though, or the accuracy suffers. With it, it's superb.
FSaddict View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FSaddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2011 at 9:34pm
Originally posted by MartinW MartinW wrote:

By the way, the developer is currently working on a patch to fix the hacking!

Don't know how successful it'll be, or how long it will take the hackers to find a way round it, but we can hope.

Personally, I'm having great fun with the AUG HBAR at the moment. Powerfull, accurate, great weapon. You need the pistol grip though, or the accuracy suffers. With it, it's superb.

I doubt it, there are always ways to get around anti cheats. Especially VAC.

I miss punkbuster   
Flightboy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flightboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2011 at 2:08am
The new anti cheat patch is ment to be out very soon, and 767nutter its easy to tell who are the hacked up to 10th prestige people as they play TERRIBLE and get their backsides kicked every game. I played a 30 min game on hightrise ( im 4th prestige ) and the one who was 10th prestige came 11th out of 12 people....then complained we must be using aim bots and wall hacks oh how I laughed

Personally i dont see the point of hacking up as if i had everything anyway i wouldnt enjoy playing as much. I did manage to get a nuke at level 14 tho which not blowing my own trumpet i was pretty proud off!

Flightboy
SamR View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer
Chargin' ma lazers!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2011 at 9:34am
C'mon guys its all about Black Ops right now, come and have a go if you think your hard enough Wink

MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2011 at 10:39am
That would be true if it didn't run like poo on many PC's Sam.

In fact there is a gaming organisation that have reported them to trading standards for not fixing the bugs.

Yet to reinstall BO on my system. Lost it when I bought a new hard drive. Have a GTX 580 now thought, so expect a better experience. Hopefully I'll install it tomorrow.
FSaddict View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FSaddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2011 at 11:04am
They recently sent out a patch for it Martin.

I'm yet to try it as I haven't the time.
MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2011 at 12:33pm
Thanks. Smile Am downloading DCS A10 at the moment. Not exactly a quick process.

I'll reinstall COD BO perhaps tomorrow, or the weekend.
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2011 at 12:44pm
Quote That would be true if it didn't run like poo on many PC's Sam.

Time to get a console then!
MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2011 at 1:02pm
Do you know, I was waiting for you or Sam to say that.

No thanks, I love my PC. I certainly won't be spending a few hundred quid to enable me to play COD. Wink

Unless of course you would like to send me the money?

Hopefully COD BO will run fine with a 580 and the new patch. Not that it's a top notch game to begin with.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic