This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > DC-3 Legends of Flight
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

SHIPPING YET?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stratocruiser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SHIPPING YET?
    Posted: 07 Dec 2010 at 3:43pm
Has anyone received their boxed version yet? I can't seem to find an area in the web site to check the status of my order. I thought they were shipping last week, but no joy yet in Florida.
Howard
SamR View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer
Chargin' ma lazers!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2010 at 3:57pm
Hi Howard

According to our system it looks as though your order was dispatched a week ago, we generally ask customers overseas to allow up to a 28 day delivery window however it should arrive much sooner.

I would imagine there is currently a larger volume of post than usual due to the time of year therefore hopefully it will be with you within the next week or two.

Thanks,

Sam

Stratocruiser View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stratocruiser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2010 at 5:54pm
Thank you.
Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2010 at 10:00pm
Strat - the UK is currently experiencing a significant amount of disruption due to adverse weather. Englandshire is returning to normal after Gatwick was closed for a few days, and Scotland remains bad (but that's not where JF are anyway).

So don't be surprised if freight is delayed by a few days due to snow at this end (and aircraft out of position etc).
AirHauler Developer
For AH2 queries - PLEASE USE THE EA Forums as the first port of call.
Stratocruiser View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stratocruiser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2010 at 10:16pm
Just give it to Santa in the department store. He will be flying, no matter the weather.
Howard
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic