This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > DC-3 Legends of Flight
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

DC-3 Repaint?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twowolves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DC-3 Repaint?
    Posted: 06 Dec 2010 at 5:35pm
Hi.This DC-3 is outstanding.Im hopeing someone could do a alaskan repaint to fly around in tongass x.Chet Two wolves
papeg View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote papeg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2010 at 7:09pm
I can do one for you, which DC3 model did you want painted? Or do you want a C47?

Greg
Greg
twowolves View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twowolves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2010 at 8:37pm
Hi Greg.I would like to have Alaskan cargo version repaint.That would be outstanding.May The Four Winds Always Be with you.Again thank you .Chet Two Wolves
papeg View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote papeg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2010 at 3:58am
Which model did you want?  The DC3 Buffalo Airlines says it's a cargo varient but it has seats for passengers.

The C47 varients all have holes in the windows for guns, but for a cargo varient I think the Berlin "Camel" one would work best.

What do you think?

Greg
Greg
twowolves View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twowolves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2010 at 10:09am
Hi.Greg.Okay lets go the Berlin Camel.I can't wait i know it will be outstanding work.Again thank you.Chet Two Wolves
papeg View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote papeg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2010 at 2:29pm
No problem Chet, give me a few days to a week.

Greg
Greg
twowolves View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twowolves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2010 at 3:19pm
Hi Greg.No problem my friend,I know it will be outstanding.So take your time.Chet Two Wolves.
papeg View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote papeg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2010 at 5:05pm
I'm still working on the paint.  The way they modeled the tail has made putting the eskamo face in it a real pain.  Making progess though
Greg
Greg
twowolves View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twowolves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2010 at 9:45pm
HI Greg.Sounds like your moving write along on the repaint.My friend if the eskamo is to hard to put on the tail don't worrie about it.I know the repaint is still going to be outstanding.Can't wait to see it."May The Four Winds" be with you.Two Wolves
papeg View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote papeg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2010 at 5:31am
This is where I am, not much more to complete.

Greg

Greg
twowolves View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twowolves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2010 at 11:43am
Hi Greg.Wow outstanding work .My friend you even got the eskamo.I don't know what to say.I'm a sixty yr old saddle maker.I love flight simming.Been flight simming About 8 yrs."Wash Ta Acola".Means thank you my friend.Two Wolves
Fight69 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fight69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2010 at 12:08pm
Great job, Greg.Clap

Can't wait to fly this beauty.Tongue
Francis.
papeg View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote papeg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2010 at 9:40pm
OK, I've finished the repaint, here are a few pics of the bird in action.

I'm uploading the repaint to AVSIM and will post a link once they accept it.

Greg
papeg View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote papeg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2010 at 3:19am
OK Chet, and anyone else interested.  You can download this repaint at this web site:

Greg
twowolves View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twowolves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2010 at 9:35am
Greg.The repaint is outstanding.I want to thank you for taking the time to do this repaint,for the outstanding just flights DC-3.Greg again thank you.Wash Ta Acola.Two Wolves.
papeg View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote papeg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2010 at 2:41pm
Your very welcome.
Greg
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic