This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Flying Club
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Robinson R44

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Wefar View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wefar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Robinson R44
    Posted: 03 Jun 2014 at 11:18pm
You can open the engine panels with shift+E 4

NB:
Shift+E 1 = pilot door
Shift+E 2 = co-pilot door
Shift+E 3 = passenger doors

Grtz, Wim
Wefar View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wefar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2014 at 11:10pm
To activate the radio, transponder + GPS you can do 2 things:
- the R44 has no avionics switch, that's why you can't turn on the avionics. In the option menu you can set under controls a new button/key assignment at the avionics master (on/off), for instance the letter N on your keyboard. Now you can turn on the avionics and then switch on the radio and the transponder by the on/of knob.
- in the aircraft.cfg file of the jf_R44 (in the map 'Simobjects - Rotorcrafs') you must change in the electrical part behind 'avionics' the 1 into 0. Now the avionics are direct connected to the battery (and not to the avionicsbus). You can put the radio + transponder on and of by the on/off knob. You have to do this also in the aircraft.cfg files of the jf_R44_Clipper and the jf_R44_Clipper-EF map.

Note: the GPS has no on/off knob, so he is al the time on when you set the battery on.

Greetings, Wim Arbouw

Voice of Reason View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 6:33pm
You need to contact our technical support team to ensure your problem can be looked at properly. 
Archer View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Archer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 5:56pm
I have a different problem. I start up the R44 for a tour with FsPassenger, but when I try to throttle up it shuts down the engine. And then I can't restart it without reloading it.
Also, does it have any normal landing lights and not just Emergency Landing lights? Otherwise FsP will give a penalty for not using landing lights below 10000 feet.
//Archer
airshane View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote airshane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2010 at 2:53pm
I know the R44 is new out, in fact not much information available, but I was wondering if anyone else is having issues as such:  When I first downloaded the heli, everything worked okay.  Now I can't get the avionics (including GPS) to turn on.  Also, I noted in a YouTube video that the engine panels will open...how do you do this?  Thanks for any help!  I have sent my problems to tech support, but I am getting anxious.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic