This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > DC-3 Legends of Flight
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

DC-3 pre order not kicking in

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DC-3 pre order not kicking in
    Posted: 30 Nov 2010 at 12:10pm
According to the page for the DC-3 on the main JF products page, this seems to be now available, so I was wondering where the email about where to download it is for the pre-order.

According to the email I got when I pre-ordered it: 'As soon as your game is officially released we’ll e-mail you with details of where to download it and also send you details of how to install it'

So where is that email? I checked the list of products I've bought in my JF account and there's no download link in there either, which as I understood it, was also supposed to light up upon release.

Al
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2010 at 12:17pm
Hi,

The pre-order is still going out to everyone. It may take a little while for all the emails to process, but they should arrive soon.
Chock View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2010 at 1:19pm
Cheers for the reply. Incidentally, it has now arrived, someone must have left the interweb on last night and flattened the batteries. I hate it when that happens.

Al
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic