This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Trains > In Development
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Edinburgh to Dundee - Northern Lights

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SaruwatariKaito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Edinburgh to Dundee - Northern Lights
    Posted: 01 Nov 2010 at 7:20pm
hi,

this is excellent news but please extend it up to Aberdeen it is a must.
SimUK View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SimUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2010 at 7:46pm
There are plans to cover the route further than it does, in a later part - the one that is being worked on currently is Part 1.
Mully View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mully Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2011 at 3:39am
I am glad to announce I have formally passed the route on to JustTrains... Mully
Scotty View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scotty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2011 at 9:56am
Thanks Mully - good news! For anybody reading this and just to be clear, this does not mean it will be ready for release quite yet! All the other parts/items that need to be done to prepare everything to do with the product has to be done and that all takes time. We will keep you informed as progress is made.
Scotty

Just Flight Ltd.
DCBickersteth View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DCBickersteth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2011 at 9:19am
Confused I think it would be best NOT to tantalise us with news of forthcoming releases until they are near publication - how long for the tilting Voyager? It seems to be stretching into years (at least that's how it feel!). I thought the Scottish East Coast Mainline was due for June - what news of the launch and why such a delay?

DCB
Scotty View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scotty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2011 at 8:35am
DCB. Yes I agree with you but the trouble is that some things are outside of our control and for other things priorities change and continue to change. Please be assured that we do not announce anything knowing it will be delayed. We never announce a release date until we know we can meet it. The two products that you quote are in-development (with no release dates stated) and will be released as soon as they are ready. The other option is not to make any announcements of up-coming products I guess. thanks for your understanding and patience. Alex Ford.
Scotty

Just Flight Ltd.
grumpy View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grumpy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2011 at 6:33pm
Hi,

Just joined the Forum so Hello to you all,

Can you tell me if this Route is still going to made at some stage, by what i have seen it would be an impressive Route with the Forth Bridge included i must say,

Thanks for any info,

Cheers,

Roger. 
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
SimUK View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SimUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2011 at 10:21am
Hi Roger,

Yes the route is still being made and is progressing well.

Thanks,

Simon
Just Trains
grumpy View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grumpy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2011 at 3:04pm

Hi Simon,

Very good news, i will look forward it,

All the best to your team and thanks for your reply,

Cheers,

Roger.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
grumpy View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grumpy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2011 at 9:18pm
Hi Simon,

I have just noticed that on this Route it says for Windows 7 & Visa, i use XP so it will be a shame as i will not be able to use itCry

Cheers,

Roger.
reef View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2011 at 7:00am
Hey all.

Just wondering when this route will be set in ?

reef
hurricanemk1c View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hurricanemk1c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2011 at 2:11pm
Steve! Welcome back!

From one of the shots (station sign), it seems to be set in the present day (the logo is of First Scot-Rail in the Saltire style)

Hope it helps!
Kieran

Mully View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mully Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2011 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by reef reef wrote:

Hey all.

Just wondering when this route will be set in ?

reef

Hi, The route is loosely based in 2007, When National Express took over GNER HST's.

Cheers Mully
http://mullys.webs.com
reef View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2011 at 3:54pm
Hey kieran, thanks for that. Nice to see an old hand, i did not expect anyone to remember me in here.

Mully, thanks for the info. Will keep an eye out for the finished product when it comes along.

Cheers, reef.
hurricanemk1c View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hurricanemk1c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2011 at 9:33am
How can I forget your edits!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic