This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > In Development
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A318/319 Jetliner

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A318/319 Jetliner
    Posted: 15 Oct 2010 at 11:53am
This A318/319 is currently being developed by the team which created our recently released A320 Jetliner - more details coming soon!

http://www.justflight.com/developProduct.asp?pid=569#

Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
crmathie View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crmathie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2010 at 5:33pm
Looking good

Col.
johnep View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2010 at 6:43pm
Could they please ensure that Flight Plans are saved and reloaded in the FMC when saving a flight and then reloading later.
johnep
johnsmithfsx View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnsmithfsx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2010 at 6:27am
Looks good! Just please don't forget to colour those winglets of the UAL ones. I noticed they were blank/white in the first shot Wink
ulflip2 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ulflip2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2010 at 1:05pm
Love that Just Flight understands many of us use and enjoy the F-Lite series.  While I love the Airbus products is there any chance Just Flight will do a Boeing 737 or 757?  We F-Lite users really need a Boeing mid-range product.
Voice of Reason View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2010 at 3:38pm
Originally posted by ulflip2 ulflip2 wrote:

Love that Just Flight understands many of us use and enjoy the F-Lite series.  While I love the Airbus products is there any chance Just Flight will do a Boeing 737 or 757?  We F-Lite users really need a Boeing mid-range product.

We hear what you're saying and although there's nothing confirmed just yet, we have discussed the possibility and hope to have something along these lines some time soon.

Keep an eye on the In Dev section  Wink
ulflip2 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ulflip2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2010 at 10:37pm
Thank you.  Can't wait.
NotYet View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotYet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2010 at 10:15am
Go for 737!!! That's gotta be the easiest plane to land with in FS9 excluding perhaps the Piper Cub! Plus, it carries 40,000lbs... and goes 470 knots for 2000 miles... I want one!
Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana.

Imho Idrk so nvm.

Pappa Charlie View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pappa Charlie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2010 at 9:02pm

Humm, did someone airbrush out the cargo doors on those pictures?  Can't see how I could get my cargo pods in through those little tiny windows.   BUT, very nice looking pictures.

Pappa Charlie   Thumbs%20Up
Pacific Air Cargo since 1999.
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2010 at 8:59am
Originally posted by Pappa Charlie Pappa Charlie wrote:

Humm, did someone airbrush out the cargo doors on those pictures?  Can't see how I could get my cargo pods in through those little tiny windows.   BUT, very nice looking pictures.

Pappa Charlie   Thumbs%20Up

The cargo doors can be seen in the second image (Air France).

Thanks
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Pappa Charlie View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pappa Charlie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2010 at 6:01pm
I think that my Cargo High Loader would have to get a pretty good run at loading cargo into those tiny little cargo holds, don't you?  Unless the Air France people know something about loading cargo that us old "Freight Dogs" don't.  Wink

Pappa Charlie
Pacific Air Cargo since 1999.
Concorde216 View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Concorde216 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2010 at 2:15pm
Good to see that the A318 will have both P&W and CFM engines available.  All the freeware ones just stick with the CFM.

Will there be an ACJ version of the A319 & A318 available with the additional fuel tanks?
Concorde216
"All modern aircraft have four dimensions: span, length, height and politics. TSR-2 simply got the first three right." - Sir Sydney Camm
roachy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roachy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2010 at 2:07pm
Are these expansions a standalone, or as an expansion to the A320 that's already out.
Luke Roach
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2010 at 3:55pm
Originally posted by roachy roachy wrote:

Are these expansions a standalone, or as an expansion to the A320 that's already out.

Standalones. You don't require the A320 to use either of them.
oleandreasen View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oleandreasen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2010 at 2:08pm
- and just to annoy you a little more - will the A318/A319 be out for download today - as promised on my pre-order purchase?

Ole Andreasen
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2010 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by oleandreasen oleandreasen wrote:

- and just to annoy you a little more - will the A318/A319 be out for download today - as promised on my pre-order purchase?

Ole Andreasen

You're not annoying Ole. You're perfectly entitled to ask the question.

I'm afraid there's a slight delay on the A318/A319, this will be ready tomorrow now and not today.  Apologies for that. We did put some news up on the website saying as much a bit earlier today.
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oleandreasen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2010 at 2:55pm

Thank you for the answer. I missed the bit on the site, but I see it now.

Don´t worry, I have the DC-3 and expansion pack to fill my evening, so I can wait until tomorrow.

Ole Andreasen
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oleandreasen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2010 at 3:00pm
An so now its December 1.st and I still have no downloads for the A318 and A319. What is happening?

No signs of anything on the site this time....

Its three O´Clock now - Come on!
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2010 at 3:10pm
Hi,

Emails are going out. Yours will no doubt be along shortly
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2010 at 4:34pm
Originally posted by oleandreasen oleandreasen wrote:

An so now its December 1.st and I still have no downloads for the A318 and A319. What is happening?

No signs of anything on the site this time....

Its three O´Clock now - Come on!

Ole - I thought the Danes were renowned for their patience.  Wink

Should be with you now. No point in rushing it, we'd rather do a good job and make sure it's delivered to you in one piece.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic