This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Just Chat - General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Blue man group

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aldeje92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Blue man group
    Posted: 04 Apr 2008 at 5:53pm
Hey guys

just tought i would share ths vid wit you,it's so funny.

EI-CFZ
Flightboy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flightboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2008 at 2:29pm
I saw their show in Toronto! amazing!

Flightboy
Milehigh View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Milehigh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2008 at 8:06pm
I saw it twice in Vegas. Something different. Amazing rock music.
VulcanB2 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VulcanB2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2008 at 8:30pm
Sorry to derail the thread slightly, but the Blue Man Group did a piece to advertise "stopglobalwarming.org". Well, out of curiosity, I visited that site, and one article caught my attention: spring is here early, that global warming is the cause, and (shock horror!) we're doomed! Well... read this:

http://www.stopglobalwarming.org/sgw_read.asp?id=425463192008
Quote 19 March 2008

Quote The capital's famous cherry trees are primed to burst out in a perfect pink peak about the end of this month.

Uh huh - so that'd be around March 28th/April 2nd.

Quote Thirty years ago, the trees usually waited to bloom till around April 5.

Wow... so they're 3 days early in 30 years???

Quote In central California, the first of the field skipper sachem, a drab little butterfly, was fluttering about on March 12. Just 25 years ago, that creature predictably emerged there anywhere from mid-April to mid-May.

So? It's a whole month early. If I went back far enough, it wouldn't exist!!!! EVOLUTION!

Quote And sneezes are coming earlier in Philadelphia. On March 9, when allergist Dr. Donald Dvorin set up his monitor, maple pollen was already heavy in the air. Less than two decades ago, that pollen couldn't be measured until late April.

Less than 20 years ago, genetically modified crops weren't as prolific as they are now. With modern farming techniques, adn the interference of science in nature, maybe they've been designed that way?

Quote "The alarm clock that all the plants and animals are listening to is running too fast," Stanford University biologist Terry Root said.

Blame global warming.

Blame the people who screwed with nature.

Quote Satellites measuring when land turns green found that spring "green-up" is arriving eight hours earlier every year on average since 1982 north of the Mason-Dixon line. In much of Florida and southern Texas and Louisiana, the satellites show spring coming a tad later, and bizarrely, in a complicated way, global warming can explain that too, the scientists said.

Of course. If it is an ecological disaster, blame GW.

Quote This past winter's weather could send a mixed message. Globally, it was the coolest December through February since 2001 and a year of heavy snowfall. Despite that, it was still warmer than average for the 20th century.

No mixed messages here - GW is a natural phenomena.

Quote Phenology data go back to the 14th century for harvest of wine grapes in France.

Whilst I wouldn't totally out-rule data from way back then, we know that modern scientific methods are vastly superior to technology that existed just 100 years ago. 14th Century?? Give me a break!

Quote You can feel it in your nose from increased allergies.

This is most likely a side-effect of modern living. Do your research.

Normal service shall resume momentarily....

Best regards,
Vulcan.
MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2008 at 8:41pm
But you wouldn't take seriously the ill informed ramblings of some weirdos in blue would you pointy. Especially on such a serious topic as a toasty planet. Wacko
VulcanB2 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VulcanB2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2008 at 8:43pm

The video was good, just not the message.

Best regards,
Vulcan.
MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2008 at 8:49pm
MartinW + Pointy + global warming = Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!
VulcanB2 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VulcanB2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2008 at 9:12pm
Ying%20Yang

Best regards,
Vulcan.
MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2008 at 8:59am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic