This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic X / Traffic / Traffic 2005
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Traffic problem/ Newbie

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunderbing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Traffic problem/ Newbie
    Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 8:20pm
Hi. New to the forum and also to Traffic X.
I like that you guys (from my reading), help when folks have questions and you explain in detail. Well I do have a problem: I have Hawaii addon scenery from FSDT and I also have Kord. I see maybe 2 aircraft in Hawaii (Kpnl) and sparse aircraft at Kord.
I have purchased your addon Civil Pak. I am surprised at this. An airline program that does not generate traffic as I thought it would. I am not a technical person. So when I read about diameters and editors and editing and so forth, this is a bit confusing for me I must admit.
So can someone help me? I know in time (lot of), I'll get to understanding.
Is there something specific to do to get traffic in these areas?
Thank you much for your help. Sunder.
sunderbing View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunderbing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2010 at 7:46pm
Really. No one can help me?  Ouch
freddy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2010 at 10:42pm

For Traffic X, you should make sure you have the Traffic X Service Pack installed.  The original Traffic X did have sparse traffic in some areas and this was fixed with the Service Pack.  There is no way to really tell if you already have the Service Pack installed, so the easiest thing to do is to simply download it and install it.  It won't hurt anything to install it over the top of your current installation.

If this does not solve it for you, then you may wish to consider writing an email to Just Flight Techincal Support.  Check this link for details: Obtaining Technical Support.
ShrewsburyFC View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShrewsburyFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2010 at 8:59am
Welcome to the forum sunderbing !!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic