This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic X / Traffic / Traffic 2005
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FSX Traffic 2005, voices never worked!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fazzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FSX Traffic 2005, voices never worked!
    Posted: 17 Sep 2010 at 3:02pm

Ever since day 1 of owning this product, nearly 3 years ago, the voices never work in FSX! I don't have Traffic X, I have Traffic 2005, which is compatible with FSX.

The traffic displays fine but I really want the voices.... any help?

e6750

9800gt 1gb

4gb ddr2

w7 x64

freddy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2010 at 11:57pm
Considering this is the Traffic X forum, you would be better off directing your enquiry to the Traffic 2005 fourm instead.  Here: Traffic 2005

However, if you are talking about the ATC voices, then they should work OK.  I used Traffic 2005 with FSX and had no problems.  Are you certain that you have correctly installed the FSX update for Traffic 2005 ("Traffic2005FSXupdate.exe")?  Also, make sure that you DO have FSUIPC installed (go here to get it: The Official Peter Dowson Page ).  FSUIPC is needed to make Traffic 2005 work with FSX.  Finally, make sure that you have the files for the extra ATC voices ("Traffic2005VoicesGE.gvp", "Traffic2005VoicesUK1.gvp", "Traffic2005VoicesUK2.gvp" and "Traffic2005VoicesUS.gvp") installed in to the correct FSX folder: "C:\...\Flight Simulator X\Sound\ATC".

That's all I can offer.  As I said above, you would be better off directing your enquiry to the Traffic 2005 fourm instead.  Here: Traffic 2005
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic