This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Announcements > News
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the new forum - Please read

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Welcome to the new forum - Please read
    Posted: 01 Apr 2008 at 12:47pm

Welcome!

Many thanks for visiting the new Just Flight/Just Trains forum. Hopefully you will find it to be an informative and entertaining place to be!

Please be aware that if you previously had an account on the previous forum it will no longer be valid here and you will need to create a new one. If you would like to retain your post count please drop me and email with your username and we will try our best to add these to your new account

Before jumping in and making your first post - please take a few moments to read the below statement covering the rules that apply to this forum:

In order to use these forums, users are required to provide a username, password and a valid e-mail address. Neither the Administrators of these forums, or the Moderators participating, are responsible for the privacy practices of any user. Remember that all information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to share any of your personal information. Any user who finds material posted by another user objectionable is encouraged to contact us via e-mail. We are authorised by you to remove or modify any data submitted by you to these forums for any reason we feel constitutes a violation of our policies, whether stated, implied or not.

This site may contain links to other web sites and files. We have no control over the content and cannot ensure it will not be offensive or objectionable. We will, however, remove links to material that we feel is inappropriate as we become aware of them.

These forums give users two options for changing and modifying information that they provide in their profile:

Users can login with their username and password to change any information in their profile.
In case of lost password, users can send an e-mail to support[at]justflight.com.

Cookies must be turned on in your browser to participate as a user in these forums. Cookies are used here to hold your username and password and viewing options, allowing you to login.

By agreeing to the forum rules when you register, you agree that you, the user, are 13 years of age or over. You are fully responsible for any information or file that you post. You also agree that you will not post any copyrighted material that is not owned by yourself or the owners of these forums. In your use of these forums, you agree that you will not post any information which is vulgar, harassing, hateful, threatening, invading of others privacy, sexually oriented, or violates any laws. No advertising of a commercial nature is permitted apart from Just Flight and its accredited associates. Any content posted to the forum can be used by Just Flight and or passed onto other users for reference purposes

Edited by RAS - 01 Apr 2008 at 1:56pm
Guests View Drop Down
Passengers
Passengers
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2008 at 2:05pm
do you have to be over a age to have a meber ship
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2008 at 2:07pm
You need to be over 13 years of age
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
ChrisE View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChrisE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2008 at 6:43pm
How do i retrieve my previous post count? Thanks
needles View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote needles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2008 at 9:19pm
Hi Guys,
Great new forum setup well done to all concerned.
Quick question. I tried logging on using my old name and password..no joy so registered again.
In the old forum I had around 88 posts and had 1 star and was considered 'Ground Crew'. Where have the posts and my star gone??
I miss my star.Cry
Catch you later. BTW my PC is running smooth again after problems with the sata drive.
Thanks to all who helped with advice on that.
Looking forward to using the new site.
Cheers for now.
Kindest Regards
NeedlesClap
Spec:Asus P8Z77-V Mobo; 16Gb Corsair Vengeance1600DDR3 RAM; Intel i7 2600CPU; 2xEVGA GTX570; Corsair Force3 120GbSSD; WD500Gb Velociraptor; WD1.5TbHDD; WD2TbHDD; Litescribe DVD; 3x Acer23" LCD, TH2Go.
Derek View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2008 at 5:13am
Originally posted by needles needles wrote:

Hi Guys,
In the old forum I had around 88 posts and had 1 star and was considered 'Ground Crew'. Where have the posts and my star gone??
I miss my star.Cry

The clue to the answer lies in the topic title  and RAS's post:

Please be aware that if you previously had an account on the previous forum it will no longer be valid here and you will need to create a new one. If you would like to retain your post count please drop me and email with your username and we will try our best to add these to your new account
Juergen_LOWW View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Juergen_LOWW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2008 at 8:02am
Congratulations Smile
Greetings from Vienna

Friendly Flusi´s new URL : http://flusi.movie2digital.at
needles View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote needles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2008 at 11:40pm
Thanks Derek, I feel like a fully fledged forum member once again.
Cheers
NeedlesWink
Spec:Asus P8Z77-V Mobo; 16Gb Corsair Vengeance1600DDR3 RAM; Intel i7 2600CPU; 2xEVGA GTX570; Corsair Force3 120GbSSD; WD500Gb Velociraptor; WD1.5TbHDD; WD2TbHDD; Litescribe DVD; 3x Acer23" LCD, TH2Go.
Canberra Man View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canberra Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2009 at 9:30pm
Hi.
This feels like a good forum. I need a bit of information. The onle FS I have is FS2000 will this be any good for down loading. At 79 years young, I havn't cash to spare. Is there a sim for the Canberra or the Avro Lincoln, I have worked on them both on 617 Squadron.

Ken
Ken
d9 View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2009 at 3:34pm
Ken, this is not going to answer your question! I really think you're going to have to upgrade your sim. FS9 (FS2004) can be had for less than £20, and this will open up a whole world for you - scenery, aeroplanes, everything, and a huge amount of it free. I'm sure there's a Canberra out there somewhere, and probably a Lincoln, but the scope for FS2000 is very limited whereas stuff for FS9 is still being produced, both free and payware.
Post back here with questions - you'll get plenty of 'advice!'.

Rob.
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canberra Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2009 at 5:43pm
I don't seem to be able to find FS2004 anywhere. I've tried PC World. Game and WH Smith with no joy. Any suggestions? We are selling some puppies in a few weeks time, so I'll have some cash then

Ken
Ken
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2009 at 9:35am
Us or someone like Amazon are your best bets
mike H View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2009 at 6:07pm
Hi Ken,
 I have just seen fs2004 in Game, in their offer of two games for 25 pounds.
In my eyes to Fly is more than Just Loving it.

It is a Passion we can all now Share within Flight Sim.

When in Doubt, Always go Around.

Regards mike H
Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2009 at 6:25pm
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Microsoft-Flight-Simulator-2004-Century/dp/B00009WAPR

In stock at Amazon for just under a tenner, new and used from £6.59
AirHauler Developer
For AH2 queries - PLEASE USE THE EA Forums as the first port of call.
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canberra Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2009 at 11:50am
Thanks for all the help, I have FS2004 on the way from Amazon. How di I down load and how does one fly?

Ken
Ken
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic