This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > F-Lite
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A320 Click spots

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote centenaryman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A320 Click spots
    Posted: 01 Sep 2010 at 6:58pm
Hi,,owing the just flight A320,,,like it,,specially in B.A colours,,,i have 1 small problem.

Using the autopilot no problems,,the problem i have lies with me,,,i struggle to change...ALT,,,SPEED,,or HEADING whilst flying cos i find the + an - click spot areas hard to stay in.

i.e i`ll have speed hold on but wish to adjust my speed so i change using the + mark on the speed dial but a slight movement with the mouse and ive disconected speed hold.
I do keep zoomin right in to a dial to make sure im hitting it right.
i know i need to go specsavers soon enough but till then is there anyway i can adjust a value to make the + or - area larger.
or am i thinking of something that cant be done.

Andrew
johnep View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2010 at 8:55pm
I too have had this problem, now check everything twice. Particular problem is changes taking place on reloading with loss of flight plan and switch settings.
centenaryman View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote centenaryman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 9:29pm
reckon i found a work around for myself,,,,i read that the airbus uses m/softs own autopilot functions,,,so i set my go flight mcp up and hey presto all work.

Andrew
johnep View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2010 at 1:50pm
Centenaryman, could you explain how to do this please?
johnep
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote centenaryman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2010 at 7:56pm
Jonep,,,,it was simple enough,,,,take it u have the goflight mcp,,,,,using the go flight software choose default from the drop down menu,,,,it also has choices for level d and project magenta,,,choose default,,,launch fsx,,,and hey presto the just flights airbus uses the goflight mcp.

Andrew
johnep View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2010 at 2:13pm
Sorry all Dutch to me. 'goflight mcp'?
Is that an addon.
johnep
johnep View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2010 at 12:15pm
At last may have found the answer to the missing Flt Pln in reloaded flights. I was at Duxford and signed up to PC Pilot. They gave me a choice of freebies and I got the FCS Airbus Collection. The FMC manual states it is necessary to 'click twice on THE Flight Simulator X Files or the Flight Simulator Files folder for the FMC to be able to load the flt pln again in the FMC'. I will try this in the Flite A320. Had abandoned the game completely, because of this. A mention in the manual would have saved me having to go down the garden and have a scream up.
As I have said, we need a demonstration video for the tutorial flt designed for Dummies like me.
When I have mastered the A320, I may try myself or perhaps a master like Soya could do one.
johnep
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote centenaryman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2010 at 5:11pm
sorry johnep,,,,the goflight mcp i was reffering to is from   http://www.goflightinc.com/
its a piece of hardware that looks like the autopilot on a 737,,,nice piece of kit just a pity it aint well supported with a lot of fsx developers,,,works great with the default planes so the just flight a320 is ok,,and its good with the wilco 737 and the lds 767

Andrew
johnep View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2010 at 5:23pm
Thanks, I'll have a look at it.
johnep
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic