This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > F-Lite
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A320 Jetliner: Bravo Just Flight

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ulflip2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A320 Jetliner: Bravo Just Flight
    Posted: 14 Aug 2010 at 4:15am
I know not everyone enjoys the F-Lite series but if you do, Just Flight has outdone themselves on this one.  Many of us Lite users have wanted a short to mid-range add-on and now we have it and it is a good one.

Only a small complaint, no "chimes" when turning the seat belt and smoking signs on and off.

Anyone have an idea when the expansion livery packs will be ready for purchase?
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2010 at 12:12pm
Hi,

Thanks for the kind words. The expansion packs will be available this coming week. Best guess would likely be Wednesday morning.
Scottie View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scottie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2010 at 4:31pm
I noticed the chimes were missing as well.  Also, pitot heat on virtual panel does not work but works on 2D panel.  Also missing the autobrake functions on both panels (shows up as having brakes on when using Airhauler if I can't turn off autobrake.)
I did have a CTD when playing with the MCDU while in-flight, I just have to be more careful but I have no problems otherwise. 

On another note, I am very happy with the product and the model looks fantastic (as do the framerates).  The flap movements are very fluid as well compared with other aircraft, great work and well worth the money.  There are always little things that might have been overlooked or missing when first released, part of meeting deadlines I guess.  Not a big deal.
skydrew69 View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skydrew69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2010 at 5:30pm
very good aircraft - was there supposed to be a downloadable manual file?  how do you activate the tutorial?
Scottie View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scottie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2010 at 1:47am
I haven't tried the tutorial if there is one.  I got a manual pdf with the download version but most of the manual was about the MCDU feature.
centenaryman View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote centenaryman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2010 at 1:03pm
Hi,,,,yeah the manual comes with the download of the airbus,,,and the tutorial flight london to geneva is at about page 32 of the manual.

And H
skydrew69 View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skydrew69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2010 at 3:04pm
Yep found manual & tutorial thanks guys-look forward to extra liveries-shame no chimes & gpws
BuddyDog View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuddyDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2010 at 5:42pm
The modeling on the aircraft is really great.  I've installed the first patch, but I seem to have a glitch.

I ran the tutorial which seemed to work fine, but no radio contact was used for clearance, ATC, etc.

After loading a flight plan in the MCDU (KSFO-KPHX) , I activate the radio to request IFR clearance and all I get are VFR taxi requests, which IFR airports don't accept (KSFO in this instance).

I must be missing something...
leo View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2010 at 7:10pm
does the a320 jetliner has passenger cabin..??
ulflip2 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ulflip2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2010 at 1:20am
It has wing view but other than that, there is no "inside the cabin view" that I have found.
leo View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2010 at 9:27am
thank you Smile
Expatmanc View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Expatmanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2010 at 2:22pm
Maybe mine hasn't installed properly if everybody else is happy with the product. I know I only paid a few pounds but the flight model just isn't right. Even with only 30% fuel on board, anything less than 180 knots IAS does nothing. If I wind up the trim, I just get a tail strike. I also need a runway twice the lenght of UK2000's EGCC to get up to 180 knots and then it struggles to heave itself off the ground. Is this an install issue that can be fixed or is it meant to be like this? The textures are really nice BTW and apart from the lack of lift, its a nice effort.
centenaryman View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote centenaryman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2010 at 3:15pm
hi,,,ive done 3 flights all from uk2000 london`s heathrow,,,,2 with 30% in all tanks and 1 flight with 60% fuel,,,,each has rotated around the 135-140 mark,,,,i know this doesnt help you out but i was commenting so you know it does work.
i`m no expert on flying i fly on the p.c as a past time,,,but i just add 1 click on the flaps and hold the plane on the brakes till the engines have got to "full rev`s"  and release the brakes,,,,i did notice this 1 doesnt like to be held on the brakes  oh how I laughed
anyway the plane lifts of ok here.

And H
ulflip2 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ulflip2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2010 at 3:26am
Originally posted by RAS RAS wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for the kind words. The expansion packs will be available this coming week. Best guess would likely be Wednesday morning.
If this old Yank were to ask nicely, and offer to buy a round at the local pub when I get to the UK, could we have 757 Lite?  Cheers Smile
Expatmanc View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Expatmanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2010 at 8:07am
The idea of a 757 lite could be appealing but after months of messing about with the defects such as going out of control on autopilot and all the other well documented faults, I have my Captainsim 757 working perfectly and it is an absolute joy to fly. The FMC taked seconds to program and after that you are away. OK it os FPS hungry but if you go to the Aerosoft website there is a small downloadable Pdf file  which shows how to get superb rates from FSX without losing appearance. It is my absolute favoutite FSX plane, give it atr!
Expatmanc View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Expatmanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2010 at 8:08am
Sorry, give it a try!
johnep View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2010 at 8:44am
Illustrates need for ability to edit your post to correct spelling etc.
Can do this on other forums.
johnep
johnep View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2010 at 2:48pm
Hurrah! Just downloaded and taken walk round and tour of cockpit. Now to find the manual etc and perhaps a trial tomorrow,
johnep
johnep View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 1:49pm
Um,Err, having probs finding manual etc. Did see note that available in the learning centre, but only the FSX321 there. Have noted the tutorial flt posted in the missions so will try that out.
johnep
SamR View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer
Chargin' ma lazers!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 3:22pm
Hi John, The manual can be found at Start > All Programs > Just Flight > A320 Jetliner > Manual

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic