This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Videos
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

757 Captain and Airhauler Go Windy City

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Herky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 757 Captain and Airhauler Go Windy City
    Posted: 06 Aug 2010 at 10:54pm
My airhauler Big Guy!

Ave A lookoh how I laughed

The mor the better. These guys deliver, Fast and in bulkWink
You Tube at HERKY231 or David Herky

papeg View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote papeg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2010 at 12:32am
Very nice
Greg
TomA320 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomA320 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2010 at 8:37am
Nice video, but why didn't you align the IRS before taking off?
Herky View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Herky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2010 at 3:57pm
Tom, interestingly, my original flight flown and recorded in FS Recorder, was on ILS and the IRS was fully aligned....Now the strange thing is, when you "Re-fly" the flight, by using "play" in FS recorder, none of the FMC settings, or the aircraft settings, are set upShocked

Seemingly, FSRecorder doesn't care what you had set for the recorded flight, it just replays it !! But it will replay it with whatever your currently loaded aircraft is set up for.  Thats one method for then using FRAPS to capture your footage.  Of course you can use FSRecorders "Advanced" settings and go for multiple aircraft....Even "swap" aircraft...I suppose thats why FSRecorder "ignores" what you have set up on the FMC or IRS.......

So, yes your quite correct. In order to have the aircraft in its "recorded" FMC state, it needs to be set up exactly as per the original recorded flight.

I should have done that!!!   Well spotted!!!Clap You have eyes like a sh..t house ratoh how I laughed

If you peek at this offering...

you will also hear "me" anounce that I am @3000 and 5 NM from O'Hare...When my VOR says 7.4 NmEmbarrassed

Its fun getting all the details right............................

Best Wishes
Herky

You Tube at HERKY231 or David Herky

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic