This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > F-Lite
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

MD-81/82 Jetliner

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ben435 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MD-81/82 Jetliner
    Posted: 14 Jul 2010 at 6:28pm
Hey Just Flight,

Is there any release date on the MD-81/82 Jetliner yet?

Thanks
Ben435
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2010 at 8:17pm
Hi,

Around the middle of August, possibly earlier
Ben435 View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ben435 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2010 at 10:36am
Thanks Ras,

Llook forward to it!

Thanks
Ben435
SHIFTY051 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SHIFTY051 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2010 at 11:14am

I've just bought the box version and it's fantastic great work guys.Thumbs%20Up

NIGE
TomA320 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomA320 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2010 at 4:56pm
Is it out?  I never know that.  Embarrassed
Voice of Reason View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2010 at 5:35pm
Tom, boxed version out now.  Available as a download next week.

Details on the site.
TomA320 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomA320 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2010 at 6:25pm
Thanks, looks pretty good by the pics.
Voice of Reason View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2010 at 2:45pm
If you've visited the website today you'll know by now that the download version of the MD -81/82 is now on sale.
lonerangersilver View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lonerangersilver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2010 at 6:31pm
I also got the new boxed version of MD81/82.  BUT IT DOESN'T WORK FOR ME!!!  I've been trying to get "justflight" to fix the problem, but they don't have a fix yet.

When I try to access virtual cockpit, the program freezes.  When I access exterior view, the wheels are missing from the aircraft.  I cannot access any cockpits.

I'm using an NVIDIA 260, one of their top video cards, with 1.5 gigs memory.  I'm using Windows 7 64 bit; HP 190-t 37.5 mhz speed, I7 Intel processor, their fastest and best; 12 gigs of RAM, huge hardrive, and the program just doesn't work. 

I can't be the only one not able to get this program to function.  There must be some problem with the software. 

When they get a final fix for me, I'll let everyone know.  If they don't, well, I doubt they won't get a fix.

I run all their SIMS except for this one. 
This is the only SIM I'm having problems with.
abacomike
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lonerangersilver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2010 at 6:34pm
Well, maybe you guys can get a fix for my version of MD81/82.  I've contact you guys numerous times, with no fix yet.

I just hope you can find a fix ASAP.  I don't like spending 50 dollars US on a program that doesn't work.

Hope to hear from you guys soon.
abacomike
Dc-10 nutter View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dc-10 nutter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2010 at 9:55pm
Don't forget that it's the weekend so nobody is in the office until Monday when the system will tell them that they have an email and they will get back to you. JF are really good at getting back to you and your problem sorted.Smile

I don't know why the VC is freezing the system but the wheels somebody had a similar problem on the CLS fourm, they were told to update the latest version of FSUIPC.

up,up,up into the cruise, down,down,down into Toulouse

Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lonerangersilver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2010 at 10:17pm
I've been contacting them for days and days.  They get back to me, but they have no solution.  I have the lastes FSUIP on board.  Remember, this is the only software I'm having a problem with.  Like I said, the problem is definitely their software, not my computer
abacomike
NestoChe View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NestoChe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2010 at 1:04am
Strange people are having issues.  I just received mine from in the mail from GoGamer(They had a good deal going..$27.00 US and I couldn't pass it up!)

I just installed it and have no problems so far.  My OS/system is Window 7 64bit with 6gb ram i7 930 and a nvidia 275 GPU. Very smooth and no frame hits unlike some other high priced sim aircraft.

I really like this plane and love that fact that it is not too difficult to get flying quick and the plane and VC look great!  Right up there with PMDG/CS.

This is my first F-Lite series from JF.   I'm going to get the other F-Lite planes from JF I missed.  GoGamer has them for a good price too.

peace
Goxero View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goxero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2010 at 2:07pm
Hello,

I´ve had the same problem as you. But, after running FSX as administrator and clicking yes to all messages, the problem was solved.

Try it.

Regards
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lonerangersilver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2010 at 3:55pm

I don't have an administrative setting because this is a home computer.  The administrator is set for me.

To run as administrator, could you explain how to do that.  I'm running Windows 7 64 bit.

Thanks, waiting to hear from you.
abacomike
Goxero View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goxero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2010 at 4:49pm
Right click FSX icon, then click on the second line, just under "Play".
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lonerangersilver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2010 at 4:56pm

I did exactly what you told me to.  Ran as administrator. 

Same problems.  No wheels on the aircraft on external view.  Can't access the virtual cockpit, even after going into 2D cockpit.

Definitely something wrong with compatability of this program and my hardware and/or software.

Interestingly enough, I can run all other sim programs, but this one just won't run properly.

Hopefully they'll have a fix soon.
abacomike
Goxero View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goxero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2010 at 6:42pm
I don´t think that the problem is due compatability, because I have this Add On running on 2 PCs:

PC1:
Win7 Ultimate 64 bit, Nvidia 260 GTX 896MB, 6Gb RAM, i7 920
Add On works perfectly. Installed an running with administrator rights (User is Administrator/manager).

PC2:
Win7 Professional 64 bit, Nvidia 260GTX 896MB, 4Gb RAM, Intel Quad 9550
No VC and no gears when running FSX with no administrator/manager rights (User is not Administrator). The problem is solved running FSX as administrator/manager.

I think you need administrator rights to accept the popup messages asking to run FSUIP and other components when loading the Add-on. Otherwise this messages will be blocked and the VC and gear problems will apear because all needed components are not loaded.

I hope this can help you.
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lonerangersilver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2010 at 7:55pm
I've tried loading as an administrator, resetting, running as an administrator, etc.  Nothing seem sto work.

I must be doing something wrong.

When I remove the new software, and then prior to reinstalling the software, how to I "run install" as an administrator.  Perhaps I am doing something wrong.

Like I said, I get now messages upon loading or asking me to run FSIUP, etc.
abacomike
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lonerangersilver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2010 at 11:22am
By the way, I'm running 12 gigs RAM, 3.45 mhz speed, Intel Dual Quad I7 processor, an NVIDIA 1.5 gig 280, etc.  So there doesn't seem to be any reason I'm not able to get this new software to run properly.

Thanks again for the help.  Just hope they can get me up and running ASAP.
abacomike
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic