This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Announcements > News
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wildcat/Martlet - Released!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wildcat/Martlet - Released!
    Posted: 30 Jun 2010 at 10:09am
Our new Wildcat and Martlet add-on for FSX is available to download now, priced at £24.99 / €29.95 / $39.99.

This all-new Wildcat and Martlet package has been developed by Aeroplane Heaven to the same exceptionally high standard as our recently released Battle of Britain aircraft, and features ten variants of four different aircraft - the F4F-3 and F4F-4 Wildcats and the MkI and MkIV British Martlets.

Also on sale now are two lower priced add-ons, each containing five of the aircraft from the main package and costing just £14.99 / €18.95 / $21.99 each.

See the Pack A and Pack B product pages for screenshots and all the details.

All the aircraft look marvellous and fly superbly! They feature some impressive animations and are all fully compatible with FSX Acceleration, meaning that they are ready for carrier ops from the aircraft carriers included in Acceleration!

Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Herky View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Herky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2010 at 10:39pm
Any chance these will be released as a boxed set? 
Smile
You Tube at HERKY231 or David Herky

TomA320 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomA320 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2010 at 7:37am
Originally posted by Herky Herky wrote:

Any chance these will be released as a boxed set? 
Smile

Just what I was wanting to know as well, I'd be very interested if there was./

Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2010 at 8:37am
At the moment there are no plans to.They may perhaps feature on a compilation for the US but that is only a "maybe" and a long while off. For now, just downloads
Herky View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Herky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2010 at 9:48pm
I thought I'd show a few shots of the Martlet.

Now, one thing that I must mention...the pilot has the unnerving appearance of being real!!!I mean he actually has expressions.and I'll swear he looks right at you.........everyone must get this download. I just got Pack A which has the British Martlet as well as some famous US versions.:-

Nice one Just Flight.Thumbs%20Up

TomA320 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomA320 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2010 at 10:05pm
Looks a great aircraft model.
Herky View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Herky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2010 at 10:25pm
Tom,  it flies without any vices. If its an accurate model, I would have thought the pilots loved it! Pulls G similar to the Hurricane model in JF BOB.  My father worked on these in WW2, on the British support Aircraft carriers. 

Its a nice one to have in your collection,  being as we are celebrating the 70th BOB. This little aircraft had such an impact in the Pacific theatre though.

NotYet View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotYet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2010 at 2:32pm
May I ask what the wires from the cockpit to the tailfin do, apart from seemingly get snagged on trees and other fighter planes?
Herky View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Herky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2010 at 11:19pm
The wire was the Radio Antenna Wire! 

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic