This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

3D FSX

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptCosslett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 3D FSX
    Posted: 09 Jun 2010 at 11:39pm
Hi All,

Here is the link,

Has anyone here tried 3D? would love to try it outSmile

James
VulcanB2 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VulcanB2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2010 at 3:51am
Looks interesting!

Need some filters.

Best regards,
Vulcan.
GEOFFERS View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GEOFFERS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2010 at 4:38am
Have you seen google maps now in earth mode  in a better 3D than the blue/red  3D          I hope some day they someone make a F/S to use with Google  maps they did have it red/blue but a of people get headaches it has been removed 2-3 day after I got my spec from play.com you must try polarized 3D glasses if like me you have slight weakness in one eye you see things in 3D. LG are the first with a 3D  TV I do not know the spec if you can connect up your computer Comet are the fist shop to sell the but not cheap at about £1500.00
TomA320 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomA320 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2010 at 7:24am
See those before, but the last time I looked they were very expensive.
GEOFFERS View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GEOFFERS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2010 at 10:44am

If anyone who wants a pair  click on the link (Ithink it will work )3D Glasses (Gadgets)  if not  go to PLAY.COM only £5  free P/P in gadgets category  Gasses are a bit better than the card ones.  they do not work for me very well.Unhappy I see only 2 colours or try make a pair out of old Photographic filters same goes for the polarization method of 3D

TomA320 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomA320 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2010 at 4:46pm
Link doesn't seem to work for me.
GEOFFERS View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GEOFFERS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2010 at 7:26pm
http://www.play.com/Gadgets/Gadgets/6-/Search.html?searchstring=3d+glasses+&searchtype=GADG&searchsource=0
try this link I am new to putting in links sorryBig%20smile they have both types of 3D GLASSES
 I have just been on Google maps it is getting better!  UK went to 3D a few months ago put in your tool bar      Adler Planetariam Chicago,  United States     and you will go to near  Meigs airfield go down to srteet level outside the Planetariam and look at the sky scaper to the riight of the Adler Planetariam Meigs airfield is on the left the location was used in Microsoft Mid Town Maddness Hot Rods in the town a demo is with F/S 2000  Discc 3   
TomA320 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomA320 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2010 at 7:54pm

Very cheap, will these actually create a realistic 3D effect in FSX?

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic