This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic X / Traffic / Traffic 2005
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

No Traffic whats wrong????

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: No Traffic whats wrong????
    Posted: 11 May 2010 at 6:21pm
maybe sommebody can help me i yust downloaded and installed traffic x on my comp.

I am using windows 7 64 bit

Fsx with al the service packs.

In aircrafts i see the towers, car and the spotter.

When i go to a airport i dont see the traffic.

All the sliders are to the right no traffic is generated.

I read that it take minits to load not here.

What is wrong ??????AngryAngry
freddy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2010 at 10:33pm
First, double check that your install includes Traffic X Service Pack 1.

Then, have a look at the Just Flight Traffic X FAQ page.

From the FAQ:

I don't see any AI traffic at all after installing Traffic X

Check that your Traffic slider in Settings>Traffic is set to a reasonable level and that both Airliners and General Aviation traffic has been enabled.

... you may have an old FS2004 format traffic database still installed into FSX. FSX is only capable of running one legacy BGL file from older versions of Flight Simulator and having one running will cause ALL other AI traffic to be suppressed including river/sea traffic and Traffic X. If you have previous used an AI program in FSX that does not use the a proper FSX format database please ensure that you have uninstalled the program. If this does not resolve the program then we have put together a tool that will search any and all folders being referenced by FSX in order to locate any old style .bgl files. This tool can be downloaded using the link on the FAQ page.

You may also need to go to the Traffic Control Centre located in the Start menu and re-compile the traffic database (details are available in the manual).
brianos View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2010 at 7:05am
Is service pack1 not included in the new downloads?? If not how can i check it.

Thnaks Ed
RickBrown View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RickBrown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2010 at 10:05am
Chaps
I too use Windoz7 64bit and have problems with lack of traffic.
I have installed TrafficX, service pack and the addon civil/military in WinXp 32bit and I've had to back off on the AI traffic or else I cant get a slot to take off! I then installed it on the same PC, dual boot with Win7 64bit, with the service pack and addon and I don't see hardly any AI at all when I login as my normal user account, just a very small number of GA, maybe 2-3 a/c flying around. If I login as Admin then more AI aircraft appear but at a much reduced level compared to XP. Have I missed something? I did recomplile the database but this hasn't made a difference.
Hope someone can help?
Rick
UK.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic