This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Just Chat - General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Three Word Story

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 11>
Author
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stringbean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2010 at 1:35pm
..The next day,..
Speedbird-001 View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedbird-001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2010 at 1:50pm
he thought that
FSaddict View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FSaddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2010 at 1:52pm
changing the spelling....
Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2010 at 1:59pm
of "cat" to
AirHauler Developer
For AH2 queries - PLEASE USE THE EA Forums as the first port of call.
SamR View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer
Chargin' ma lazers!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2010 at 2:02pm
clam chowder would

Marmite View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marmite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2010 at 2:18pm
encourage us all
MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2010 at 2:44pm
to voluntarily admit
MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2010 at 2:44pm
ourselves to a
MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2010 at 2:46pm
secure mental institution
Stringbean View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stringbean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2010 at 2:48pm
Martin....You'Ve broken the rules. You're not allowed to post more than once in succession. When I do the story update, two of those comments will have to be omitted.
MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2010 at 2:58pm
But I'm a moderator. We are gods. Unhappy

I demand you allow me to cheat. Or something weird could happen to your account. get my drift?

Not that I'm coercing you or anything. Embarrassed
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stringbean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2010 at 3:05pm
If you don't want to play nicely then don't play at all. The idea of three words only by a different person is what keeps the strange oddity of it's twists and turns in the story a lot of fun. Wink 

MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2010 at 3:18pm
But, but...

It's a forum tradition, I always break the rules in the three word stories. Do a search.

You can't just dispense with tradition as if it's nothing. The others expect me to do it at least once.

Oops... that was close, i nearly accidentally deleted the entire topic.

Phew! Evil%20Smile
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stringbean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2010 at 4:09pm
...for Just Flighters...

The story so far..

It was in my red underpants that something dodgy ..vanished. The End. Or was it...? moving
swiftly on, to something more elaborate in design such as the circuitous journey to never
never land, Where MartinW did not only destroy the poor old tamaraw, but also, scratchy
his cat, picked his nose and Martin decided, enough was enough.

The cat's whiskers, had to be disposed of because they had developed an ugly fungus which
exuded a nasty odour that had therapeutic properties which could heal ugly transgenic
mutations and hairball problems. So, MartinW decided that complete incineration of his
pants beyond all recognition would help keep something from escaping.

The next day, he thought that changing the spelling of "cat" to clam chowder would
encourage us all to voluntarily admit ourselves to a secure mental institution for Just Flighters
MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2010 at 4:14pm
Thanks. Big%20smile I'll send you a quid.

Who were beyond...
FSaddict View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FSaddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2010 at 4:27pm
candy mountain because
Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2010 at 4:34pm
their time machine
AirHauler Developer
For AH2 queries - PLEASE USE THE EA Forums as the first port of call.
ConcordeGuy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConcordeGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2010 at 4:38pm
had teleported them
Rides a 1999 Kawasaki ZZR600
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stringbean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2010 at 4:40pm
...to Biggin Hill...
SamR View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer
Chargin' ma lazers!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2010 at 4:42pm
I like turtles. Approve

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 11>
  Share Topic