This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic X / Traffic / Traffic 2005
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A Simple Question ( I Hope)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diceflo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A Simple Question ( I Hope)
    Posted: 18 Mar 2010 at 6:16pm
Hello Everyone,
I am using World Of Ai and Traffic X together. I go into the traffic generator and I uncheck the airlines that I already have in World Of Ai and compile the flightplans. I can see what I did in FSX fine, but when I go back into the traffic generator the next time I get a new World Of Ai package all the boxes are checked again. Do I have to uncheck and compile everytime?. The old traffic 2005 showed me the unchecked planes so I knew which ones I needed to take out. With Traffic X I don't see that. I have over 500 World Of Ai packages so it's a pain to keep unchecking in Traffic X. I think I am missing some setting but I am not sure. Also do I compile Trafficx database or FSX database?. Does anyone else have this issue and can you offer me any advice, thank you.
freddy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2010 at 8:32pm
On the Traffic Generator screen ... single right-click on either column, a small sub-menu will appear.  One of the options in that menu is "save Selection".  Choose that option and your checkbox choices will be saved. (I am not sure if doing this once saves "both" columns, so right-click on and do both to be sure.)

After you make your choices on that screen (and save them as per above), you will need to right-click on the column again and choose "generate Traffic" from the menus.  This will create flight plans for the selected (checked) planes and will not include the unchecked planes.  After this, yes, you will need to do a compile to create the new TrafficX.bgl file with these flight plan changes.

This information is outlined in the manual.  (Doesn't anyone read manuals anymore?)

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic