This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Air Hauler > Air Hauler Screenshots
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A short flight down to Homer

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A short flight down to Homer
    Posted: 13 Feb 2010 at 4:34pm

Running a bit of cargo back to my new base, I snapped these shots on the way down the western coast of the Kenai peninsula.

Notice the sloped riverbanks on this otherwise flat terrain. That's Tustemena lake and glacier in the far background

Knik arm off the right wing.

Coming over the last ridge, you can see Kachemak bay spreading out towards the east. The small strip of land extending out into the bay is Homer spit, well represented by Ultimate Alaska X.

And out over Homer Spit. I love the snow capped peaks in the distance.

wavn View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wavn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2010 at 6:00pm

Very nice shots Brian: esspecially also the last with that snowpeaks.

Also a very nice painting job Smile; should learn that myself!!

I assume it's the Carenado C185?
Brian_ View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2010 at 7:06pm
Yes, it was just released this month. I'm (very) anxiously awaiting the float version. Tongue

Incidentally, the scenery in these pics is Ultimate Alaska X, an add-on that opened up the rest of the state to me. Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic