This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > F-Lite
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

767 SP1

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grumbles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 767 SP1
    Posted: 03 Feb 2010 at 9:26pm
Just curious as to whether the 767 from JustFlight contains the SP1 from CLS. I purchased the 767 this weekend past from JF followed by the expansion pack direct purchased from CLS and I would very much like to upgrade to the first Service Pack. Also, there was mention made on the CLS site that there were different files included to change the flight dynamics. I read through the user manual and didn't find any mention of this in the JF version. Does anyone know if these were made available only to those who purchased the Base pack directly from CLS, and if so, is there any plans for JustFlight to make these files available in the near future?

Thanks in advance

Dennis
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2010 at 9:32am
Hi Dennis,

Our version of the product includes SP1 and the latest flight dynamics. We have our own service pack for the 767, which will be made available today.

Thanks
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Dc-10 nutter View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dc-10 nutter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 2:54pm
I have just got 767 today download but do I need to download JF SP1 or not?
up,up,up into the cruise, down,down,down into Toulouse

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic