This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Constellation Professsional
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thank you for Connie update

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosariomanzo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thank you for Connie update
    Posted: 03 Feb 2010 at 6:53pm
I will check it during the next weekend as I'm working away from home from monday to friday.
Just a question.
Are the full installers updated to the last SP so I can uninstall the old version and install the new one?
Thanks in advance.

Ciao!
Rosario Manzo, IT
iandiss View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iandiss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2010 at 10:17am
Installed the update but when I started the connie all of the cockpit engine gauges were missing. Un-installed everything then did a clean install of the original followed by the update and it was OK.

Still a few problems.
The AC volt meter on the flight  Engineer's panel does not work.
Switches in the radio panel, when opened as a separate panel still missing.
The taxi light switch operates but appears to be spring loaded..
Can't change the Altimeter setting in the VC.

THe flight profile seems to be much better and I climbed to F170 at 500fpm with no problem maintaining 150 kts with the necessary mixture adjustments on climb.

I delete "window 0" from the panel config file and add the line "HotKeySelect=2" to [CameraDefinition.002] in the aircraft config file. This enables me to bring up the flight Engineer's Panel using the "F10" key and return to the VC using the "F9" key.

With the update the connie has been towed out of the hangar and will see a lot of flight time. It was worth the wait.

Thanks
Ian Diss
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2010 at 10:47am
Hi Ian,

I'm glad to hear you are enjoying the updated Connie! Have you reported the remaining problems to the support team?

http://www.justflight.com/supportrequest.asp?supportProductID=212

Thanks
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic