This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Flying Club
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

dual load fsx fs2004

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote terryf2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: dual load fsx fs2004
    Posted: 03 Jun 2008 at 10:08pm
I am trying to install the fsx version of flying club. I already have on drive d: fs2004 version. I now want to install the fsx version on drive C: but it will not install. Has anyone any ideas please.
Thanks a lot Terry
Smile
d9 View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2008 at 10:37pm

<>
This is a copy of the reply from JF when i had the same problem.

Rob.

Dear Sir,

Thanks for getting in touch. Unfortunately the update only allows you to install the Flying Club software in either FS2004 or FSX. However, if you do wish to use it in both at the same time you can do by following the below advice:

If you have the Flying Club installed in FS2004 then please go to Program Files>Microsoft Games (if that is indeed where you have installed FS to) and rename the Flight Simulator 9 folder to "Flight Simulator 9__). Now run the Flying Club uninstaller. The installer will run but will not remove any files as the path to these files is now different. You will now be able to run the Flying Club installer again and install to FSX and apply the updates. You can then rename your Flight Simulator 9 folder back and carry on as normal

I hope this is of help

Regards

Richard Slater
Just Flight Ltd

Product Title:Flying Club (BOXED VERSION ONLY)

Support Reference:20071214000508LFHIIX

Customer Name:Rob Jones

Request: I have this installed in FS9 and also want it in FSX. When I it into the drive I only get the repair/remove etc options, and no way to browse to FSX. Or have i missed something, which is likely..... Regards, Rob.

Notes:

Request Date: 14/12/2007 00:05:09

This e-mail, its contents and any attachments are confidential to the intended recipient.  It may contain privileged and confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient please do not use or publish its contents. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us and delete it.  Just Flight Limited (company number 3110181) is a company registered in England and Wales whose registered office is 2 Stonehill, Stukeley Meadows, Huntingdon PE29 6ED

This e-mail, its contents and any attachments are confidential to the intended recipient.  It may contain privileged and confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient please do not use or publish its contents.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us and delete it.  Justflight a division of Mastertronic Group Limited (company number 4747194) is a company registered in England and Wales whose registered office is 2 Stonehill, Stukeley Meadows, Huntingdon PE29 6ED.

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.17.1/1183 - Release Date: 13/12/2007 09:15
terryf2 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote terryf2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2008 at 4:18pm
Hi Rob, That was a good result great, thanks very much your help worked a dream.
Have both loaded, as I like to compare even have loaded fs 98 and its a good way of realising how much things have advanced.
Many thanks
Best regards
Terry
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic