This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > F-Lite
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What is F-light?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kamakazi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What is F-light?
    Posted: 03 Jun 2008 at 6:41pm
Hi all...

ive been away from the forum and the flying for a while...

What is the JF F-Light series...?

Whats the idea etc?

ThanxTongue

-Liam-
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2008 at 7:10pm
This sums it up:

Quote Fed up with ultra-complex FMCs? Confused by over-serious systems? Or are you new to modern airliner operations? If the answer to any of these is YES, then the F-Lite range is for you! A high-quality model design is coupled to very high-quality textures, animations and super flight model characteristics - and all at an affordable price. You can admire your aircraft, then jump in and fly the world's long-distance routes without having to go to college to learn how to do it.
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
kamakazi View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kamakazi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2008 at 7:22pm
ahhh thats what i thought, its a light version of the real thing...

But that still sux a little bit...cause i want the realism haha...
But still I know me, I´ll get the PMDG 747, then wizz and moan on the forum about how painstaking and hard and complicated it is Big%20smile

But maybe its good to start of with a light version aircraft?

As long as it is at least more realistic than the original planes in FSX?
Cause they are pertty boring to fly now after a year...not much to do at all Confused

Thanx
-Liam-
reider View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2008 at 10:43pm
I fell in love with the FLite version of the A340 500/600 again after it was patched for SP2.  Its a massive plane and either taking off correctly or landing gives an immense feeling of satisfaction, the textures/graphics are really good too.  Well worth a try and I already have the Level D 767 and the PMDG 747.  I can fly both equally well but feel at home in the A340 too.  Must be good because I`m not particularly an Airbus fanboy by any means, even if I have a few.  JMHO

Reider
kamakazi View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kamakazi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2008 at 3:41am
Ahhh I guy with cash to spend ey? .

I am first and foremost getting one of the F light aircraft, might go for your A 340?
But yepp Im getting the pmdg 747 and level d as soon as it is released in a boxed version of course.

Liam
jupp94 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jupp94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2008 at 1:14pm
I have the F-Lite A340-500/600 and its good, I am not disepointed at all!
CyprusAirwaysA330 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CyprusAirwaysA330 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2008 at 1:58pm
Same here, but I merged mine with the Wilco A346 panel to have an fmc.
jupp94 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jupp94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2008 at 10:15pm
nice, I dont have the vol .2.....yetTongue 
767nutter View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 767nutter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2008 at 3:30pm
one thing i would like to know is can you use the alphabetic keys on the FMC for F-liteA330/340? as on the DC-10 collection i can only use the numeric keys, plus how simplified is the FMC? one thing i most look out for is a very realistic flight model that isnt too over or under sensitive, also do you have IRS align for the A330/340?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic