This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Just Chat - General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Today I will be mostly... (Show and tell)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heinz57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Today I will be mostly... (Show and tell)
    Posted: 17 Jan 2010 at 9:08pm
I got the idea for this post on another forum I'm part of.

What are we all up to? Maybe we're up to something interesting we'd like to share.
Please start your posts with 'Today I will be mostly' (Or TIWBM)

I'll kick us off,

TIWBM - (Well, have been mostly) Sorting out/printing operation and tutorial material for the PMDG747. And visiting my sister in Warrick

Over to you...
Jazz that's not a drawer its a trash compactor. And when Uncle Phil sees this it'll be a Jazz Compactor
Magic Man View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2010 at 9:22pm
TIWM (today I was mostly)...
Panelling my attic, cutting T&G boards and battens and screwing them in place between the rafters - tidying it up up there in preparation for making better and more use of the space...
Matt N View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt N Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2010 at 9:31pm

Today I have been mostly;

Taking (well, supervising and yelling) my Sister and her friend over our local Aquadrome.

Got a picture as well.

Matt.
Originally Posted by MartinW

I use mine for spare knickers when I'm traveling.
Chazz View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chazz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2010 at 9:35pm
Nice picture Matt!
TIWM doing an english essay and on FS

dale_tem View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dale_tem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2010 at 9:46pm
Today I drove from Manchester to Reading, stopping off for 2 hours in Birmingham for the Sea Life Centre and saw the biggest turtle I have ever seen!!! 5ft long iirc
Dale
Heinz57 View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heinz57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2010 at 11:58am
TIWBM finishing this presentation for uni. And continuing to learn how to fly the PMDG 747 Smile
Jazz that's not a drawer its a trash compactor. And when Uncle Phil sees this it'll be a Jazz Compactor
AirbusLad View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AirbusLad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2010 at 12:10pm
Today i'm changing 10L in my 125L aquarium (I have 1 Orange Clown fish and 1 Black Clown fish, A Yellow Tang, 2 Long Nose Hawkfish, and 4 Blue-Green Chromis and tons of live rock and coral).

I am also in a battle with ebuyer over my faulty motherboard so i will be e.mailing them back and forward all day untill i get an outcome!. 
MacBook Pro | 15inch Hi-Res Antiglare Widescreen Display | Quad core Intel i7 2.3GHz | 8GB DDR3 | 512GB Solid State Drive

iPad 3 16GB Wi-Fi
iPad 2 16GB Wi-Fi
iPhone 4S
iPhone 3GS
wisemanp View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wisemanp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2010 at 12:18pm
Revising for my A Level maths 'Statistics 2' exam tomorrow...
Regards, Phil

You'll Never Walk Alone
MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2010 at 1:17pm
Vacuuming the accumulated garbage from under my PC, tidying up the spaghetti at the back, and installing stuff.
Marmite View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marmite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2010 at 1:32pm
Working... as per everyday Cry
Flightboy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flightboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2010 at 2:47pm
wondering what made the guy i just had a meeting with decide it was ok to text while trying to sell me his service and getting my hair touched up as it was left a bit long from last week Smile

OH and on the phone to BT asking why my phone line is yet again dead Angry
767nutter View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 767nutter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2010 at 3:04pm
Today i have been mostly sleeping due to working last night.

However for the next hour before i go back to work i shall;

Try and sort out about a bedroom suite which was delivered last week but 2 doors for the wardrobe are damaged, so have to try and get them to replace asap.

Try and a get a refund through paypal as a item i bought off ebay 7 months ago has never arrived. ( btw anyone know how to do this??)

Sort out about returning a CD off ebay as it is severely damaged and was not put on the description.

Then make myself and missus a cup of tea and something to eat and speak to you all tomorrow!!
Dc-10 nutter View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dc-10 nutter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2010 at 3:44pm
Today I got up and have had a boring day as ever at schoo, later I am off to Air Cadets and will continue to learn about the MK 8 firearm.Big%20smile
up,up,up into the cruise, down,down,down into Toulouse

CyprusAirwaysA330 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CyprusAirwaysA330 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2010 at 3:58pm
TIWBM and did an Advanced Maths mock and a Latin Set text mock, and I will be revising for a Spanish Oral.
TomA320 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomA320 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2010 at 4:37pm
Today I was at school, found out I got 100% in Chinese prelim.  Away on FS.
Flightboy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flightboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2010 at 5:15pm
Originally posted by 767nutter 767nutter wrote:

Try and a get a refund through paypal as a item i bought off ebay 7 months ago has never arrived. ( btw anyone know how to do this??)

Its over the time limit for a paypal claim but you can contact the seller and see what they say but 7 months.....

Flightboy
icudan View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Suspended

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icudan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2010 at 6:43pm
Today i have just got up, i will play Empire: Total War until 9pm, have a shower and then get ready for work at 10pm. Good old night shift!

Tomorrow i will be stopping off at my Ex's house on the way home so looks like i could well be getting my leg over. Star
twright View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twright Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2010 at 7:13pm
I was at school today.  Got mildly told off by form tutor and warned that my parents will be recieving a strongly worded letter from my Head of Sixth for being in exams last week instead of in their pointless, empty lessons - to which I warned him that he'll get a strongly worded letter back from my no-nonsense mother, that or that it will be shreaded and the shreaded remains mailed back to them! Angry  Apart from that, I was attending pointless, empty lessons to which myself and around four other students were indulged in conversations about driving, relationships and the poor management of the school etc with our bored subject teachers.  All in all, a great day... Stern%20Smile 
Kind regards,
Tom
737Chris View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 737Chris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2010 at 7:49pm
Originally posted by twright twright wrote:

I was at school today.  Got mildly told off by form tutor and warned that my parents will be recieving a strongly worded letter from my Head of Sixth for being in exams last week instead of in their pointless, empty lessons - to which I warned him that he'll get a strongly worded letter back from my no-nonsense mother, that or that it will be shreaded and the shreaded remains mailed back to them! Angry  Apart from that, I was attending pointless, empty lessons to which myself and around four other students were indulged in conversations about driving, relationships and the poor management of the school etc with our bored subject teachers.  All in all, a great day... Stern%20Smile 

Tom I know exactly how you feel, its happened to me at GCSE level.  However you should really be angry at the Government for setting this ridiculous curriculum, not the teachers for doing what they're told to.  I had the odd teacher that turned a blind eye to these pointless time leaching "life" lessons, but they said they really shouldn't do it.  
Generic forum signature
twright View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twright Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2010 at 9:02pm
Unfortunately though this is the fault of the school.  Our exams spread out over last week to the middle of next week, yet the school in their wisdom have scheduled our yeargroup's study leave for the beginning of next week to the end of the following week - which whichever way you look at it, is AFTER our exams have taken place!  They then decide that apart from study leave, students must attend all lessons.  Well, I can't, because I have exams.  The rest of the time I don't really want to spend sitting in five different lessons doing absolutely nothing simply wasting precious time - time that could be spent productively for revision for the exams i'm actually taking that week!  Hence, I was off last week.  Part of the time doing three exam papers on three seperate days, the rest of the time was used productively, doing revision structured for my own needs on the subjects that I need to focus on - not some other person in the class who's sitting an exam paper that i'm not even taking!
Kind regards,
Tom
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic