This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic X / Traffic / Traffic 2005
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - You dont have permission! I say old chap thats a triffle strange?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

You dont have permission! I say old chap thats a triffle strange?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caerleon9176 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: You dont have permission! I say old chap thats a triffle strange?
    Posted: 15 Jan 2010 at 4:39pm
I have FSX SP2 Installed and stable and working.

Installed FSX ages ago and suddenly noticed something was not right as there were no aircraft, thinking that i had de-selected something in the scenery files. So found the folder and after much headbanging got it to find the correct location.

Now...i get a message when im in FSX in the scenery library which say "You do not have permission to install files on this computer. Please get a adminstator to install the files" or words to that effect! No error number just in a text box from FSX.

Ok i am the admin and i have checked my user account as im the only one!

I cannot get it to load these aircraft even though the box is ticked and i have selected everything in the display options as im running a 9800 GX2 which is more than capable of handling it.

Has anyone else had this issue? Any suggestions please.

Simon
London UK
freddy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2010 at 10:58pm
Which Operating System is this?  XP, Vista, Windows 7?  32bit or 64bit?

In which folder is FSX installed?  The default "C:\Program Files\.....", or somewhere else?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic