This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Just Chat - General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A lot of Centenerians!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kelvin_C-J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A lot of Centenerians!
    Posted: 01 Jan 2010 at 9:01pm
I was amazed to see this, in the Birthday's section!

I don't even recall any of those usernames as Members'..?

Best Regards,
Kelvin Chilvers-Jones

Edward Longe View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edward Longe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2010 at 9:02pm
I spotted that aswell. I wouldn't click the homepage of PublicInvasions

CAA= Cash Again,Again!
Aircraft Aviation View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aircraft Aviation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2010 at 9:04pm
Alot are one-posters. The JF forum has 3,059 "Members", probably about of which 100 are Active.

Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edward Longe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2010 at 9:05pm
Alot are one-posters. The JF forum has 3,059 "Members", probably about of which 100 are Active.
Me thinks that the mods should remove alot of the inactive and 'one-posters' members

CAA= Cash Again,Again!
Aircraft Aviation View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aircraft Aviation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2010 at 9:09pm
Alot of Forums actually do kill inactive accounts over time. I'm not sure if JF would implement it or not though.

737Chris View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 737Chris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2010 at 11:58pm
hahaha @ public invasions.  BookmarkedTongue
Generic forum signature
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edward Longe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2010 at 12:03am
Originally posted by 737Chris 737Chris wrote:

hahaha @ public invasions.  BookmarkedTongue

Trust Chris to say something like that.

CAA= Cash Again,Again!
CyprusAirwaysA330 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CyprusAirwaysA330 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2010 at 12:43am
There are quite a few accounts with people who haven't posted.  I don't get the point of these accounts - you don't need an account to browse, and if you're not going to post, why bother?
TomA320 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomA320 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2010 at 10:24am
It will be all the people that can't be bothered to select their birthday, and 1st of Jan will just be the default date. 

What don't just flight adopt a system that automatically deletes members accounts if not used in 30 days?  There are so may people that have joined, and not even contributed a single post.Disapprove
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic