This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Videos
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FSX - We Are Free

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aircraft Aviation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FSX - We Are Free
    Posted: 30 Dec 2009 at 1:52pm

My latest works, displaying the beauty of flight!

Please comment & rate on YouTube if you have an account.

Thanks,

AAWink

SkyFly View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SkyFly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2009 at 2:21pm
Nice video, great editing! That's a fantastic piece of music too, and the REX water is beautiful. Nothing quite like finishing and uploading a new vid I can't wait to get started on a new one at some point!
Aircraft Aviation View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aircraft Aviation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2009 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by SkyFly SkyFly wrote:

Nice video, great editing! That's a fantastic piece of music too, and the REX water is beautiful. Nothing quite like finishing and uploading a new vid I can't wait to get started on a new one at some point!
Thanks very much SkyFly, I too think the music is very beautiful. Only 13 Days of Sony Vegas left.

TomA320 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomA320 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2009 at 3:09pm
Great video AA!  The only criticism is that I'm not too keen on the music.
SkyFly View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SkyFly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2009 at 3:26pm
@ Aircraft Aviation - Well if you enjoy making the videos it could be worth considering buying Sony vegas? I got Sony Vegas 9 Platinum edition for about £30 off ebay (new) and haven't looked back!
daveygurm10 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daveygurm10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2009 at 3:29pm
Generally a good a video but i think with tweaks, improvements, over time you will be even better. Im no good at vids so i cant say much but i can see potential in it.

I think the music fits well with the soft aviation, free theme. I mean i wouldnt blast it from my car speakers or anything .

I think at times when there was black blank space that was a little too often and sometimes too long just seeing nothing.

When/if you buy add-ons for FSX that would help to make better vids too in my opinion as im not too keen on most the default stuff, although as i've said i think its good with a good base for you to imrpove.

Nice one mate, would like to see more.
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aircraft Aviation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2009 at 4:30pm
The reason the video was called We Are Free is purely because that is what the music is entitled.

I do have alot of add-on but only two are Aircraft, mostly scenery (I need to purchase Wilco 737 Windows 7 Upgrade).

The black spaces are intended the be there for when silence occurs in the video.

Thanks very much for your comments guys!

johnsmithfsx View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnsmithfsx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2009 at 8:45am
Excellent vid! Very well timed!
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aircraft Aviation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2009 at 10:56am
Thanks alot John, much appreciated.

Edward Longe View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edward Longe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 10:47pm
Let me have the first post of 2010 in the videos secton, anyways whens the next video going to be released from AA studios?

CAA= Cash Again,Again!
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aircraft Aviation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 10:31am
Originally posted by Edward Longe Edward Longe wrote:

Let me have the first post of 2010 in the videos secton, anyways whens the next video going to be released from AA studios?
Not sure at the moment Eddie! Hopefully soon before Sony Vegas runs outWink. Ideas for next video will be appreciated!Smile

Edward Longe View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edward Longe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 6:45pm
You could do something with your Senaca.

CAA= Cash Again,Again!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic