This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic X / Traffic / Traffic 2005
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Conflicting times (GMT)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slipstream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Conflicting times (GMT)
    Posted: 03 Apr 2008 at 7:19pm
Could someone confirm which time I should take note of here in order to view my chosen aircraft departing at the correct time. If I use GMT, then which one? Please view GMT timings in attached images.
Edit flightplan screen states 10:00
Flight list states 05:00

nickb84 View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nickb84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2008 at 7:48pm
Well that could not be much easier could it. There is a box in your first pic which gives you your own answer to the question!
Nick B

Long Term FS9 Airbus Pilot

EGLL - LHR, London Heathrow
slipstream View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slipstream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2008 at 8:02pm

I cannot understand why there are conflicting GMT times for that flight departure.

nickb84 View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nickb84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2008 at 8:04pm
The box under the flight times in your first pic says.....

All FS flight times are based on this GMT time...........

?
Nick B

slipstream View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slipstream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2008 at 8:07pm
OK, look at the GMT departure timing in the first box. Now look at the highlighted flight (same one) in box 2 and look at the GMT departure. You will notice they are different.
nickb84 View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nickb84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2008 at 11:22pm
That maybe the case and as I dont have the traffic program can not say however from your screen posts it is clear to me (as it is posted) that GMT time should be set at the time indicated at the first screen as the message says. Have you tried setting the GMT time and looking for the flight (are you looking for the flight specifically in FS or is this just an example)?  
Nick B

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic