This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Just Chat - General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Colleague defends Climate Scientst

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VulcanB2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2009 at 6:00pm
Go to 21:47 in this clip, and listen very carefully to what Ed Milliband is saying:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00p1kzp

I'm currently writing a transcript for those outside the UK who are unable to listen to the recording.

Vulcan.
VulcanB2 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VulcanB2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2009 at 6:31pm
Here it is:

PRESENTER

The energy and climate change secertary Ed Milliband spent this morning talking to young people

about his ambitions for Copenhagen; afterwards I asked him whether he accepted that the e-mail

controversy could diminish the prospects of reaching a deal.

ED MILLIBAND

One chain of emails does not undo the pretty much global concensus there is on the science and

I think that we should not let the people who want use these e-mails for the wrong reasons to

do that.

PRESENTER

But there will be those listening to this interview who will say your talk of concensus is part

of the problem here - there's a sense of being driven in part by the politics to brush aside

the doubts and the uncertainties and try to suggest that this is something on which there is

absolute certainty, when a more sensible position would be to say 'well, we think the evidence

points in this direction, but no-one can be 100% certain about anything in such a complex and

dynamic area of science'?

ED MILLIBAND

I.. I.. I'm not a scientist, Shuan... but let me just say to you when I first got this job I

sat down with Lord Reecse, the President of the Royal Society, and I said to him and his

colleagues 'is this a certainty? Are you cery clear about this? Do you have any doubts?'. The

clear impression they give to me, is there isn't doubt about this, and so you know I. I.. think

it is irresponsible for us to somewhow suggest that there is doubt about whether man-made

climat6e change is happening or not because none of the scientists, none of them are saying to

mee 'yes, well we do have some dounts about this maybe it's not happening aftyer all'...

PRESENTER

But do you think it wouold have been inappropriate to ahh.. use phrases like 'trick' and like

altering e-mails in this way - would that be soemthing that oyu think would be damaging to the

case?

ED MILLIBAND

Well this is why we need the inquiry because we don;t actually know what the word 'trick'

actually means in this context - it could be a scientific way of describing what they need to

do to make the data consistent ahh.. with with with previous data. I don't know the answer to

that question but I would be very surprised I would be very surprised if the very professional

people at the Universirty of East Anglia and elsewhere were somehow doing things to the data

which they shouldn't be doing, because I actually think the scientists across this country and

indeed across the world are people that want to get to the truth about these things and we've

got to remember the political moment we are in - we are at a moment when the world is about to

take some very big decisions, and there will be people that don't want the world to make those

bnig decisions, adn they are trying to use this in part to say somehow this is all in doubt

asnd perhaps we should put the whole thing off well I just think they're wrong about that.

PRESENTER

Does that include the Saudi Arabians who are saying that this provides the proof as they see it

uh that ah.. climate change is not man made?

ED MILLIBAND

I was surprised to see the remarks of the Saudi cheif negotiator I've obviously met him in the

past and indeed the minister that he works for - they have never said to me that the Saudi

Arabias position is that eh climate change is not man-made or is not happening - my sense is

that the vast majority of countries at the talks will not be swayed by one chain of e-mails

they have their own scientists and you know I've been taking part in these talks now Shaun for

about a year, and I can not remember an occassion when any country around the table rich or

poor, developed or developing, ah.. has said to me 'perhaps this thing is all ahh.. is all

nonsense' and perhaps it isn't happening after all - maybe we should just pack our bags and go

home?'. Apart from anything else as Richard Lambert said this morning on the precautionary

principle you should proceed anyway, but I think the science is very clear about this and I

should listen to the scientists and I think that is what other people should do too.

PRESENTER

But won't this e-mail dispute in a sense ah throw grit into the negotiations and diminish the

prospects of a meaningful agreement?

ED MILLIBAND

I don't have a sense of that - frankly I think it is a test of our character and f our society

- do we get swayed by a bunch of e-mails or do we say actually we're going to hold true to the

values of the enlightenment and reason which say that the science is clear on this?

PRESENTER

That was the Climate Change Secretary Ed Milliband.

VulcanB2 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VulcanB2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2009 at 6:34pm
Note the language used, generalizations instead of specifics, being defensive when asked directly about the science, saying instead he spoke to Lord Reese and he (Lord Reese) said the science was sure.

Note very carefully that he is a LORD.

Note that Ed is saying the science is sure, based upon the word of one person, rather than the data the Ed himself has looked at examined (and understood). .

Note how he is saying that we should listen to the scientists regardless, and despite the fact that he himself admits he is not a scientist, and so does not understand what is REALLY going on, and when the government has a track record of ditching scientists who do not say what they want to hear.

If this isn't the scandal, quite literally of the century, I don't know what is. Ouch

Don't forget the ever growing list of scientists in the US who disagree with the science, and the other scientists around the world who are being silenced or drowned out over this too.
VulcanB2 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VulcanB2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2009 at 6:44pm
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2009/oct/31/david-nutt-sacking-alan-johnson

Quote Mr Johnson, it seems, welcomes independent advice when it agrees with his own prejudices but does not have the strength of character to listen to people who tell him difficult truths.

....this applies to other Ministers as well as Mr. Johnson.

Some climate scientists are saying what the government want to hear (taxes, taxes, and oh - more taxes) so they endorse them, even when evidence is staring them in the face over manipulation of the data.

It also enables the government to use climate change for:

* Giving money to other countries
* Introducing GM crops in the name of saving humanity
* Taxing anything that uses fossil fuels
* Dealing with the grim situation of tackling population explosions in 3rd world countries (heard about "help fund contraception in 3rd world countries and save the planet"??)
* Introducing a raft of other "green" measures they just couldn't get away with for any other reason

Let us not forget that in 2007, climate change was the reason Al Gore was over here rallying for support of Nuclear Power in the name of saving the world.

Nuclear wouldn't be accepted by the people, but when climate change was used to spin it, people behaved like good little sheep and said "yaaaaay".

Did you know that since the bill was passed in 2007, that a  truck has been driven straight through our planning laws to "fast track" nuclear power because of the looming "energy gap"? This fast-tracking basically means that if a site is geologically suitable (you can't just build anywhere), then they can build it.

Did you also know that in the bill passed in 2007, that it permitted an *UNLIMITED* number of nuclear power stations to be built?

The details is in the small print. Trouble is, whilst everyone was screaming about climate change, they failed to notice.

It had been limited I think to 20 sites, but now - they can build as many as they want, wherever they want.

...and let us not forget the lies in order to go to war...

Best regards,
Vulcan.
FSaddict View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FSaddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2009 at 7:10pm
All i got from those last four posts is that politicians have no idea what they are talking about and that the goverment can build a load of nuclear powerstations because they were sneaky.

Mr Johnson, it seems, welcomes independent advice when it agrees with his own prejudices but does not have the strength of character to listen to people who tell him difficult truths.

Sounds like someone we all know.
VulcanB2 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VulcanB2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2009 at 7:16pm
Quote All i got from those last four posts is that politicians have no idea what they are talking about

So you accept you can't admit when you were duped by professional liars then?

I see you can't even acknowledge a single part of the posts to do with climate change. I'm curious to know why.

I certainly see why climate change is considered a religion - it requires the same psychology.

Vulcan.
FSaddict View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FSaddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2009 at 9:54pm
Originally posted by VulcanB2 VulcanB2 wrote:

So you accept you can't admit when you were duped by professional liars then?

What? Are you trying to imply that i hang off everyword a politician says? Of course i don't. I follow the scientific community says, read the graphs, read the evidence and make my own conclusion.

Originally posted by VulcanB2 VulcanB2 wrote:

I see you can't even acknowledge a single part of the posts to do with climate change. I'm curious to know why.

I don't see why i should acknoledge what a politician said to be proof that GW doesn't exist. He isn't qualified to speak for the scientific community anyway.
As far as i am concerned he could well have been briefed to say that for the press conference and to assure the public.
MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2009 at 11:12pm
Sorry Pointy, but you have issues. Big%20smile
MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2009 at 11:19pm

The Met Office has said it will (TRY) and *GET DATA PUBLISHED* for the last 160 years, but this is not enough. They say that it proves man is responsible, BUT IT DOES NOT.

How do you know if they haven’t published it? Big%20smile

I keep asking to see the data. It is well known the data is not public, and as e-mails from the CRU show, they will even actively try and avoid publishing it.

The sort of raw data you are talking about is copyrighted material, that’s always been the way in any branch of science. Amazing that they are consider releasing the material, shows how confident they are. Wink

The industrial revolution started 150 years ago - how convenient the data they are going to release is only over that period.

Why would you want further back? Our emissions are within that time frame, and temperature increase WITHOUT ANY NATURAL CAUSAL FACTOR to explain it is within that time frame.

Martin - you say that the last 11 years *OF COOLING* mean nothing. Who said??? Where is your evidence that demonstrates beyond a reasonable doubt that the events of any 11 year period, is insignificant?

That statement is nonsense. It means nothing because it’s a normal function of the climate system for temps to rise and fall, as a result of ocean currents and solar output. The temperature record demonstrates this. Look at the graph of temperature increase over the past 150 years; it correlates exactly with our emissions, in terms of a steady rise in temperature. The correlation is uncanny. HOWEVER… and this is the bit you constantly fail to grasp, despite the fact that every graph you look at shows you. The graphs demonstrate that within that upward trend, there are ups and downs, ups and downs that correlate with ocean, solar and other natural factors. Each one of those changes in temperature can be matched to known factors. Like the ‘little ice age’ for example that’s believed to be related to the decrease in solar output at the time, or the recent cooling trend that’s related to ocean currents. They are fluctuations as a result of natural events over a short period and quite normal. The consistent rise in temperature exactly in step without our emissions is not normal.

I'm a rational guy.

.  Your clearly not Vulcan, or you wouldn’t believe in the impossibility of a 'plausible conspiracy involving many thousands'. Such a thing is contrary to common sense.

With respect to climate change, WE DO **NOT** have solid proof THAT MAN IS RESPONSIBLE.

For the 5 millionth time, no we don’t have 'undeniable' proof, but we can say that the enormous quantity of data amassed by thousands of researchers, even going back to the 1800’s tells us that we are 90% certain to be responsible. To interpret that data any other way would require a brain the size of a pea.

You seem blind to this.

Along with thousands of scientists and numerous great minds on this planet of ours. What does that tell you? Wink

Did you know that if you have been indoctrinated, you can not see that it has occurred? You will be unaware of it.

. Big%20smile You tell me I’ve been indoctrinated. Well you would know, CT boy. How many implausible CT theories is it now that you favour? I can think of 5.

We are leaving the little ice age

Answered in this thread and you’ve wiped it from your memory already. Confused Bonkers!
FSaddict View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FSaddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2009 at 11:21pm
At least he isn't as crazy as this lot Martin
http://www.alaska.net/~clund/e_djublonskopf/Flatearthsociety.htm

Full of bias, flaws, and just pure idiocy.

EDIT after reading through the entire website, i don't know whether to take them seriously at all.
VulcanB2 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VulcanB2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2009 at 4:23am
Quote I don't see why i should acknoledge what a politician said to be proof that GW doesn't exist.

I'm going to assume it is a typo.

Milliband firmly supports GW based purely on the word of one person who told him the science the sure.

Best regards,
Vulcan.
VulcanB2 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VulcanB2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2009 at 4:30am
Damn it Martin - now I know you are just typing to try and counter anything I say anyway.

Quote Amazing that they are consider releasing the material

No - they do NOT consider releasing the material. Remember the part where they said they would **DELETE** the data?

Quote The sort of raw data you are talking about is copyrighted material

Based on that, it can't be peer-reviewed.

Quote How do you know if they haven’t published it?

THey only announced it today. I haen't checked the webnsite yet, furthermore it was a TRY, not a DEFINITELY.

Quote and temperature increase WITHOUT ANY NATURAL CAUSAL FACTOR to explain it is within that time frame.

1) You can't possibly say that without a similar, pre-human time to compare it with

2) The oh-so accurate models predicted warming for the last 11 years, and there hasn't been any. If emissions by man were the cause of ANY warming, where is it? Warming due to man would not stop because of variation, yet that is precisely what it has done. It isn't that the cooling is reduced in effect, either. We've seen record lows (meaning, there is no record lower, of any description, otherwise it wouldn't be a record).

Not bad when you consider our emissions are supposed to be warming the place.

Best regards,
Vulcan.
VulcanB2 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VulcanB2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2009 at 4:33am
Just saw this:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8396696.stm

"CAPITALISIM IS CRISIS".

Further proof that the former political activists who were all for "BAN THE BOMB" are now looking (and have found) a new cause to go after.

They won't be happy until we are all communists again (and that is where they are trying to push us if you look carefully).

* Federal Europe
* Re-distribution of wealth by giving poor countries billions per year

Best regards,
Vulcan.
MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2009 at 11:06am

Lets look at couple of your obvious contradictions and illogical statements first.

On the one hand you say we are coming out of the little ice age, hence the fact the planet is warming and then in the same breath you say the planet is cooling and disagree with me when I say it’s not relevant.

Come on, make your mind up!

Your basic premise, is that all of the worlds climatologists, and they must number into the thousands, are not publishing ‘raw data’ because they are all lying and by definition colluding with each other.

Don’t you see that for a massive group of individuals numbering in the thousands, plus those in related fields, plus geniuses like Hawking etc, to be all colluding with each other is so implausible, so impossible as to be defined as the uttering of a fool?

You wipe out 25 years of serious scientific research with your amateur interpretations, and in addition the work of scientist going right back to the 1800’s, and those scientists had no vested interest in latching on to the issue to gain funding. In the 1800’s and up until the past few years, funding was barely available for the field. So what was the motivation of those scientists, the scientists in the 1800’s that accurately predicted the state of the climate now?

Answers to your previous posts to follow shortly.
MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2009 at 11:39am

No - they do NOT consider releasing the material. Remember the part where they said they would **DELETE** the data?

This was your statement…

The Met Office has said it will (TRY) and *GET DATA PUBLISHED* for the last 160 years, but this is not enough. They say that it proves man is responsible, BUT IT DOES NOT.

Which is true, they have said this. And do you think they would even consider for a second releasing any raw data if their was any evidence of corruption?

I say again, how do you know it does not prove man responsible if the raw data hasn’t yet been published????

1)    You can't possibly say that without a similar, pre-human time to compare it with

Yes you can, we have a record of temperature rise since the industrial revelation. And the ups and downs match known natural phenomenon like solar variation and oceanic current variation. However, they are just the peaks and troughs of an irregular but inexorable climb in temperature, we don’t need data from before that period to match peaks and troughs to natural events within that time frame. What the records from before that time do, is enable us to fine-tune the computer models and predict the consequences we are likely to face based on past, 'natural' temperature events and environmental consequences..

If you have an La Nina or El Nino event, for which you KNOW there is a temperature consequence, then you are hardly going to be surprised when that temperature consequence arrives, at the same time as the event are you? Wink Hence your cooling event, which by the way isn't a worldwide event and this is GLOBAL warming we are talking about.

If you read and digested anything I typed, and visited the links I gave you it would all be clear…

Quote Computer models are the only reliable way to predict changes in climate. Their reliability is tested by seeing if they are able to reproduce the past climate, which gives scientists confidence that they can also predict the future.

2)    The oh-so accurate models predicted warming for the last 11 years, and there hasn't been any.

No they didn’t, they predicted an overall warming trend, and within that overall warming trend, the natural peeks and troughs associated with natural phenomena that effect temperature. They also predicted the current cooling trend that does not extend throughout the globe, a regional effect, due to ocean currents.

Warming due to man would not stop because of variation, yet that is precisely what it has

We haven’t seen record lows, not within the 150-year time frame. Even if we had it wouldn’t be relevant. The temperature could drop world wide, by many degrees, and then peek at many degrees above, and then stabilise, and the overall trend, the overall angle of that graph a steady, on average, rise. Surely you can grasp that?

Is it possible that tens of thousands of scientists have got it wrong? It is incredibly unlikely. The evidence that CO2 levels are rising is irrefutable, and the idea that rising levels lead to warming has withstood more than a century of genuine scientific scepticism.

Everything is explained here...

But I know you haven't bothered to read any of it.

MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2009 at 11:48am

Quote At least he isn't as crazy as this lot Martin
http://www.alaska.net/~clund/e_djublonskopf/Flatearthsociety.htm

I suspect he proably is, but then I've known him longer than you. Cry
MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2009 at 12:25pm
Absolutely, and a shame Vulcan can't see the real conspiracy.

unnamed conspirators could have paid for Russian hackers to break into the university computers to steal the e-mails.

Meanwhile, the Met Office said it would publish all the data from weather stations worldwide, which it said proved climate change was caused by humans.

Which they wouldn't do if there were any conspiracy. But of coarse even when they agree to do what Vulcan asks, and release the data, it still isn't good enough for him. Big%20smile What does that tell us?

They went on to point to a key finding that states: "The warming in the climate system is unequivocal.

"[It] is based on measurements made by many independent institutions worldwide that demonstrate significant changes on land, in the atmosphere, the ocean and in the ice-covered areas of the Earth.

"Through further independent scientific work involving statistical methods and a range of different climate models, these changes have been detected as significant deviations from natural climate variability and have been attributed to the increase of greenhouse gases."

They added: "The body of evidence is the result of the careful and painstaking work of hundreds of scientists worldwide.

There is an anti-science group, there is a flat Earth group, if I may say so, over the scientific evidence for climate change
Gordon Brown, Prime Minister

"The internal consistency from multiple lines of evidence strongly supports the work of the scientific community, including those individuals singled out in these e-mail exchanges."

The row comes ahead of the Copenhagen climate summit which starts on Monday.

Professor Jean-Pascal van Ypersele, vice-chairman of the IPCC, said it was no coincidence the information was released in the run-up to the summit.

He claimed unnamed conspirators could have paid for Russian hackers to break into the university computers to steal the e-mails.

He said the theft was a scandal and was "probably ordered" to disrupt the confidence negotiators have in the science.

Earlier, Climate Change Secretary Ed Miliband told the BBC he would be "very surprised" if there had been any wrongdoing on the part of the East Anglia University scientists.

"We're in a moment when the world is about to make some big political decisions," he said.

"And there will be people who don't want the world to make those big decisions and they are trying to use this in part to say somehow this is all in doubt and perhaps we should put the whole thing off.

"Well, I just think they're wrong about that."

Prime Minister Gordon Brown said the scientific evidence was "very clear" and called doubters a "flat Earth group".

He said: "There is an anti-change group. There is an anti-reform group. There is an anti-science group, there is a flat Earth group, if I may say so, over the scientific evidence for climate change."

VulcanB2 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VulcanB2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 4:47pm
Quote This was your statement…

No - that was a quote from the East Anglia e-mails.

You realize the Met Office are having to ask others to release data? This is why I said *try*.

Best regards.
Vulcan.
VulcanB2 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VulcanB2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 5:46pm
Quote Prime Minister Gordon Brown said the scientific evidence was "very clear" and called doubters a "flat Earth group".

Well that's it then - I'm a flat-earther. Ouch

I'm just completely bemused about how you can use the most dubious source of all as any kind of authority on anything - POLITICIANS.

Quote Professor Jean-Pascal van Ypersele, vice-chairman of the IPCC, claimed unnamed conspirators could have paid for Russian hackers to break into the university computers to steal the e-mails.

The same way as he claims climate change is entirely man-made? No proof, but it must be true because he thinks it is?

The investigation is still on-going, but there are no guarantees it will be unbiased.

Best regards,
Vulcan.
MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 6:22pm

Well that's it then - I'm a flat-earther.

Makes sense to me... Wink

You believe that wi-fi is definitely deadly with zero evidence that it is.

You believe that microwave ovens are definitely dangerous with zero evidence they are

You believe 9/11 was definitely done by the US, despite no evidence it was and it's total implausibility

You believe global warming is definitely a fix with no evidence it is and the total implausibility that thousands could possibly collude on such a scale and form a viable conspiracy.

And you believe moon landings were definitely faked despite zero evidence and all claims by the CT nutters easily answered with common sense and fact.

I'm just completely bemused about how you can use the most dubious source of all as any kind of authority on anything - POLITICIANS.

Who said anything about politicians, I listen to 25 years of hard science.

I listen to the results of decades of the hardest skepticism known to man, the scientific method. MMGW has stood up the the scrutiny of the scientific process and manged to fend of, not just the loopy CT, brain dead morons and gullible paranoid individiuals like yourself, but their fellow scientists, rational logical piers that fought tooth and nail to counter the argument with their own scientific research.

The same way as he claims climate change is entirely man-made? No proof, but it must be true because he thinks it is?

He said 'could have' which indeed they could have. But if you showed him proof they hadn't, he'd accept it... Unlike you, you don't say 'could have' you say they ‘definitely did’, and shown proof, tons of evidence, numerous posts by me showing you how wrong you are, how you contradict, interpret, construct your own meaning... you still cling to this garbage.

You construct the most convoluted, contradictory arguments known to man, and frequently ignore everything I post, and refuse to counter my counter arguments, because you can’t.

You construct the most convoluted arguments you can to disguise the total idiocy of the GW CT premise.

And it irritates me something wrotten, that your rubbish could sway those that are undecided. Hence my time spent on countering your illogical views.

You see, I care not what you think, to believe as you do that thousands could form a viable conspiracy, you must be beyond help. I spend my time answering your posts to prevent others from being  misguided by your loopy anti-science.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic