This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Air Hauler > Air Hauler Screenshots
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Just a few screens.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigTex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Just a few screens.
    Posted: 19 Nov 2009 at 6:53pm
Here are a few screens from my 2 companies.  These ac don't have company paint, but the pics aren't too shabby.

F1 Pilatus PC-12 over the South Pacific from Coconut Express.

LevD 767 KSFO to KTUS (San Francisco  to Tucson, Arizona).
Level D landing lights could be improved

My New Just Flight C-130 (from repaint competition) at RODE (Kadena AFB, Okinawa) after flying from RKSO (Osan AFB, Korea).  This ac has vaulted right to the top of my list of favorites.  I was a little doubtful after only being about 90% happy with the JF/CS 757 Captain.  But this C130 rocks.  It is so much fun to fly and after 2 flights I have yet to find a roach or an ant or any other bugs.  It's like learning all over, but it's great fun.  Flying this plane is nothing like the jets.  I'll put it right up with my PMDG 747X as my favorites. 

Over Taegu -- Jeju in the distance.

3 on the ground at Kadena (I had to play with all of the eye candy animations).

Rick
Lazerbolt View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lazerbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2009 at 10:33pm
  Nice shots! I like #5 best(night landing).

It sure is easy to fall in love with the c-130 isnt it?  I bought it about three monthe ago, and havent flown anything else since.

see you on radar
 Lazer
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic