This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

4.3 patch

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pedrovazua Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 4.3 patch
    Posted: 11 Nov 2009 at 2:48pm
I bought the CS 757 Captain on DVD last August after you updated your DVD product. I understand you 4.3 patch will upgrade your latest DVD version. I have installed the 4.3 patch but I don't see any changes. Do I need to install this 4.3 patch or your last DVD version already includes it?

Quick questions: I never get any message from the crew message device on the overhead panel when I press the buttons (welcome message, take off message....). Is this decorative or they are supposed to work, if yes hot.

The autobrake does not turn/work on the main panel. Is there a solution?

Thanks in advance
pedrovazua View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pedrovazua Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2009 at 4:05pm
I thought the idea of posting messages on this forum was to get answers from the JustFlight team or at least this is the case in the forums of other developers. Will it be possible that someone answers my question.

Thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic