This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > In Development
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

767-200/300

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twright Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 3:59pm
Very nice model, but I like complicated systems.
Kind regards,
Tom
Edward Longe View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edward Longe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 4:43pm
I'm pre ordering from play. £17.99

CAA= Cash Again,Again!
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edward Longe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 5:06pm
I have just pre-ordered my copy from play Thumbs%20Up

CAA= Cash Again,Again!
TomA320 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomA320 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 6:13pm
I thought you liked complex add-ons?  Why didn't you go for the CS 767?
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edward Longe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 6:25pm
Originally posted by TomA320 TomA320 wrote:

I thought you liked complex add-ons?  Why didn't you go for the CS 767?

I do like conplex add ons, but sometimes I pefer to fly simple add ons like the Airbus Collection Long haul, Plus the 767 will be great for TFV. Plus the CS 767 is alot more then £17.99Wink

CAA= Cash Again,Again!
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2009 at 1:49pm
Quote The superb F-Lite CLS 767-200/300 package for FSX and FS2004 will be released shortly, and the product pages have now been fully updated with all the models, liveries and full specs.

The 767-200/300 will be released in a variety of formats to suit your preferences!

There will be a Download for FSX, priced at £19.66 / €24.95 / $29.99, and also a Download for FS2004 at the same price.

If you would like to be able to fly the 767-200/300 in both FSX and FS2004, there will be a package which is compatible with BOTH host sims. This will be available as a Boxed version costing £34.25 / €42.95 / $51.99, and also as a Download which will be available at the lower price of £29.35 / €37.95 / $44.99.

For those who wish to expand the 767-200/300 further, there will be an Expansion Pack containing extra aircraft and liveries. This will be available by Download as an FSX version and also as a separate FS2004 version, both costing £5.88 / €7.95 / $8.99. The details of the Expansion Pack are on the product pages (currently in the In Development section) and we'll be posting screenshots next week. (The Expansion Pack will also be available to buy and unlock direct from the FSX and FS2004 Boxed version.)

Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
belfastpilot View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote belfastpilot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2009 at 8:43pm
Hi guys, any updates on the release of this product?
belfastpilot View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote belfastpilot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2010 at 4:25pm
Any news? Ive not seen much news on the CLS site either
Dc-10 nutter View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dc-10 nutter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2010 at 9:29pm
CLS have the boxed for FSX and 9 out but as for the JF version I have no idea
up,up,up into the cruise, down,down,down into Toulouse

Voice of Reason View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2010 at 10:50pm
Sorry, we're not being deliberately aloof here and we will give some news out soon on this.  We're just weighing up options and making sure what we have we're happy with before committing to a final date.

We'll be back soon with some concrete details for you.
SkyFly View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SkyFly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2010 at 8:34pm
Amazon says it will be dispatched on January 29th at the moment
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2010 at 10:11pm
I think we will know before Amazon do Wink
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edward Longe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2010 at 10:33pm
Can I ask, why are the majority of JF add ons released on Fridays?

CAA= Cash Again,Again!
SkyFly View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SkyFly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2010 at 10:39pm
Originally posted by RAS RAS wrote:

I think we will know before Amazon do Wink

Haha yeah it was just a nice thought They give £5 off the price too
Derek View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2010 at 9:56am
Originally posted by Edward Longe Edward Longe wrote:

Can I ask, why are the majority of JF add ons released on Fridays?
Traditionally, all computer games, records, books (and probably illuminated manuscripts in the days before Apple) are released on a Friday. The theory is that a product is built (printed, pressed, whatever) and ships on, say, the 22nd of the month. This gives the retailers and wholesalers a week to get stuff in store and then it goes on sale, or is 'released' the following Friday (29th) to get Saturday sales.

This is now a total anachronism. You can get gear from wholesale to retail in 48 hours and in any case, many people buy online or even by download. Also, Saturdays are no longer the days when da yoof took their pocket money down to W H Smiths to buy the latest single from their favourite beat combo. People now buy non-grocery items during the week! However, while retail still calls the shots the entertainment industry continues to pander to them. Note that when MW2 was released in retail (on PC) the download version on Steam was delayed for a couple of days - presumably so that retail stood a chance. Interestingly, it wasn't released on a Friday to deliberately make it 'different' - and also to ensure the requisite publicity of people queuing in the streets. Less exciting reason is that it was a Tuesday which is the traditional US release day.

We will happily release products on any day of the week, but if we had put 28th Jan on our release schedule I can guarantee someone would have called to tell us there was a mistake on our schedule "... just a typo - you've put 28th - that's a Thursday - don't you mean 29th?"
roachy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roachy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2010 at 8:08pm
Originally posted by Derek Derek wrote:

and Play.com will probably do it for £4.99 with a free laptop

Man, I've gotta get this thing ordered!
Luke Roach
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2010 at 3:11pm
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
raptor08 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raptor08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2012 at 1:59am

Hello, I´ve been looking for an B767-400 for FSX, actually i own the just flight b767 with the expantion and the just flight b757 with expantion model b757 300 with winglets. im a fan of the boeing airplanes, specially the planes just flight make. So, the cuestion is, just flight will realease a expantion model for the boeing 767-400?, thank you. I hope this is the right forum to ask this question.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic