This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > F-Lite
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Long Haul Frame Rates

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Long Haul Frame Rates
    Posted: 27 Oct 2009 at 3:47am
Hello,  I have Long Haul loaded on FSX and I just had a question about framerates.  I have SP-1 and SP-2 loaded along with all the Long Haul fixes from Just Flight.  With the default aircraft of FSX I have my framerate set to 40fps, and I stay around that as long as I am not near big city or airport, I also have the Just Flight C-130 add-on and can run in the mid 30fps area with it.  With Long Haul I get around 13-18fps while on the ground at quiet airfields and mid 20fps at altitude.  Was just wondering if this is common, or is there anything I'm missing to try and get better framerates with Long Haul.  I have Quad Q6600 2.4g, Nvidia N9600Gt video, 4GB ram running Vista.
Edward Longe View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edward Longe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2009 at 5:48pm
I actully get better fps in the ACLH.

CAA= Cash Again,Again!
rw View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2009 at 1:34am
ACLH, is that Just Flight Long Haul?  Thanks for the reply
Edward Longe View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edward Longe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2009 at 11:34am
Yes, ACLH is quicker to type. Appoligies if you didn't understand. 

CAA= Cash Again,Again!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic