This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic X / Traffic / Traffic 2005
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Traffic X and Aerosoft Mega Airport Arlanda

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stu7708 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Traffic X and Aerosoft Mega Airport Arlanda
    Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 8:39am
Hello.

Got the Traffic X civil and military combo upgrade last night.

After installing it something has gone wrong with my Aerosoft Mega Airport Stockholm Arlanda.

The parking spaces are totaly out of sync with planes parked up inside the terminal, and all taxiing by the AI are made next to the taxiways. Not only the AI parking, but also my strarting position when I pick a gate at ESSA.

Bringing up the visual taxiing aid when I taxi my own plane also displays the line way of center of the taxiway, but not as far of as the AI. The only thing that do seem to be correctly aligned are the runways.

As far as i can recall I did an update of the airports before generating my new traffic-file too.

Any hints on how to get past this??

Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 9:18am
Hi,

You need to go into the Scenery Library and move the Aerosoft Arlanda entry to the top of the list

Thanks
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
stu7708 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stu7708 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 12:16pm
Thanks for a quick response, i'll give it a try when I get home from work.

Do I need to update the airports in TrafficX and recompile the .bgl too?
darem View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 1:00pm
No no no, don't move Arlanda to the top of the list - move the Traffic X airport facilities and Traffic X pluspack Airport facilities down between Propeller Objects and Addon-Scenery. This way, you can be sure that every addon with a custom AFCAD will have correct parking spaces.

stu7708 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stu7708 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2009 at 8:46pm
Thanks Darem.

Your solution was spot on, works like a charm.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic