This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Videos
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

AWESOME EDITING PROGRAM (FREE)!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aircraft Aviation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AWESOME EDITING PROGRAM (FREE)!!!
    Posted: 04 Oct 2009 at 9:51pm
Heya all video makers!

I would just like to make this topic, because today I stumble across an awesome editing program.

It's called LoiloScope. It's very fun, colourful and user-friendly. There's no need to study for hours to get the jist of it. Also, it has some wonderful effects available.

Awesome! Try it here: http://loilo.tv/

The 30-day trial has no limitations (apart from a small watermark and only 30 days usage), and is just awesome. I've made a video with it today - When it's uploaded I'll post the link.

Hehe, have fun guys - what awesome software.

Enjoy!

SkyFly View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SkyFly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2009 at 12:39pm
Sony Vegas also has the free trial time, and is very easy to use. Very powerful too. When I get my computer sorted I shall try this one too!
Aircraft Aviation View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aircraft Aviation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2009 at 1:25pm
I tried to use Sony Vegas - but I got caught out with all the registering and thought it was actually rather complex.

LoiloScope Touch is great. It's so intuitive, fun, colourful and just great. It also, as stated before, has some pretty wicked effects (Glow, Melt, Sepia, Contrast, Slow Motion etc) and also has some great title interfaces.

When you download it, I hope you enjoy! Feel free to ask me if you need something answering about it - I feel I've become an expert with LoiloEmbarrassed.

pilot7893 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilot7893 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2009 at 1:47am
I have Vegas 8 Platinum. It's very nice. Simple and easy to use, but a wide range of effects.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic