This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Flying Club
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Seneca's dial missing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1 hand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Seneca's dial missing
    Posted: 15 Sep 2009 at 1:38pm
I have purchased 'Flying club X' ,(boxed), and when loaded I selected the 'Seneca PA34 - 200T' to fly. There is a black hole where the VOR-ILS monitor 1 should be. Is it only me and loading glitch or is there a patch repair on line?
Can Just Flight or anyone clarify the problem please.Thank you. 
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2009 at 1:53pm
Hi,

Please install the Flying Club X SP2 upgrade from our support section

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
1 hand View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1 hand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2009 at 3:24pm
Thank you Martyn
Whilst putting the thread up I went to Just Flight and found the upgrade - fc_seneca_update_02. As I've said before I load things on my computer by following directions, if they don't I am lost.
I went through the procedure hoping it to be straight forward. For a start I didn't know where to put the update and didn't show me. Anyway it didn't load and I haven't a clue what to do from here. Thats why I will only buy boxed versions as it shows me, "the dummy of computers" that by there lead things get loaded.
Can you tell me what to do?
Sorry for being a pain.
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2009 at 3:33pm
Hi,

Please go here: http://www.justflight.com/faqs.asp?drdProduct=180&supportProductName=Flying%20Club/Flying%20Club%20X%20%28BOXED%20VERSIONS%29#Update352

Download the SP2 upgrade and follow the instructions on that webpage (the update is automated and requires very little input)

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
1 hand View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1 hand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2009 at 2:17pm
Hi Martyn, thanks for your patience.
following on from a different topic, (topic: FSX-acceleration-PK1-PK2-vista 32), I've got FSX gold edition which, as you know, I have 'acceleration'. Does this mean I will be down loading SP2 which may cause problems with acceleration?
John
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2009 at 2:24pm
Hi,

Hope I've understood your question...

You need to download the Flying Club X SP2 upgrade, which isn't connected to FSX SP2. As you are using the Gold Edition of FSX, you do not require FSX SP2

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
1 hand View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1 hand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2009 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by Martyn Martyn wrote:

Hi,

Please go here: http://www.justflight.com/faqs.asp?drdProduct=180&supportProductName=Flying%20Club/Flying%20Club%20X%20%28BOXED%20VERSIONS%29#Update352

Download the SP2 upgrade and follow the instructions on that webpage (the update is automated and requires very little input)

Thanks
Martyn
 Thanks Martyn.
I'll just download the above and leave the first part mentioned earlier.
John
1 hand View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1 hand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2009 at 7:38pm
Hi Martyn
I downloaded the above, (2 1/2 hours), loaded it and the dial has been replaced, fantastic.
Many thanks for your help.

Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2009 at 7:55pm
Glad its worked, enjoy Thumbs%20Up
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic