This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Flying the internet

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1 hand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Flying the internet
    Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 6:42pm
I thought I would try the multiplayer for the 1st time. I eventually got signed up and that was all I could do. I found it a bit disconcerting to find the page so I could select some one, some where to fly with, but how? That would be fine if you know what to do next, but I didn't.
I found out the hard way that It is better going to the "briefing" but it's hard getting info from there.
I've just learnt to fly which takes time but now I have to learn "ping" numbers, and other things which are alein to me, as it is very embarrassing to try things in the dark and receive, =*&%$# from other members for being a twonk.
So could some one PLEASE tell me in plain english the protocols to use and what all the numbers mean in each column. The 'Learning Centre' touches on it but it assumes I knew what they meant.
John

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic